(单词翻译:单击)
A: Kate , I want to break up with my boyfriend tomorrow.
A: 凯特,我打算明天向我男朋友提出分手。
B: Gosh! Why? Does he do something wrong?
B: 天啊,为什么?他做错了什么事吗?
A: No. He does very well.
A: 没有,他表现得很好。
B: You really make me confused now.
B: 那你倒是把我给弄糊涂了。
A: As you know I'm Aries.
A: 你知道我是白羊座的。
B: That's true.
B: 没错。
A: But he is Cancer. This morning, I read something about zodiac signs, which says that we are a poor match.
A: 不过我的男朋友是巨蟹座的。我今天早上看了一篇有关星座的文章。上面说白羊和巨蟹是一对错误的组合。
B: Do you think so? Don't you love him?
B: 你这么认为吗?难道你不爱他吗?
A: I think I love him. But it says that the Crab is too sensitive and slow for the speedy and hot-tempered nature of Aries. And Aries will have difficulty in listening to the Crab's nagging and negativity.
A: 我觉得我是爱他的。不过那文章上面说天生敏感的蟹子根本受不了白羊座迅速而热情的天性。而白羊座也难以接受巨蟹的唠唠叨叨和消极态度。
B: Whatever. Don't take it seriously. It's just for entertainrnent.
B: 它爱怎么说怎么说吧。你没必要把它当真。那纯粹是为了娱乐。
A: I hope so.
A: 我希望如此。