(单词翻译:单击)
A: Hi, Jack, I will hold a party at my house next Monday. Would you like to come?
A: 杰克,我下周一要举办一场聚会。你来吗?
B: Of course! I'd like to.
B: 当然!我非常愿意去。
A: Great! I am happy to hear that. You can take a friend with you.
A: 好极了!听你这样说我真高兴。你可以带一个朋友一起过来。
B: OK. Well, what's the theme of the party?
B: 好的。那聚会的主题是什么?
A: It's a dancing party. So you can show us your dancing skills that night.
A: 这是一场锐舞派对。所以你那晚可以好好地跟大家秀一下舞技了。
B: Wow, sounds interesting!
B: 听上去很有意思!
A: I'm glad you like it. So let's meet each other next Monday.
A: 很高兴你能喜欢它。那我们就下周一不见不散吧。
B: Hold on! Jim , you haven't told me when it starts yet.
B: 等一下!吉姆,你还没有告诉我聚会什么时间开始呢。
A: Oh, I'm sorry. I nearly forgot the most important thing. The party will start at 8 00 p. m. , and you can come between 7:00 and 8:00 p. m as you like.
A.: 哦,对不起。我差点把最重要的事给忘了。聚会晚上8点开始,你在晚上7点到8点之间什么时间过来都行。
B: Well. See you then.
B: 好的。到时候见。