(单词翻译:单击)
A: What are you reading about?
A: 你在看什么呢?
B: A report on the post-1980s new literature.
B: 一篇关于80 后文学的报道。
A: Oh? What's it talking about?
A: 哦?上面讲些什么?
B: About some famous post-1980s writers,such as Han Han, Guo ]ingming and so on.
B: 一些80 后的作家,比如韩寒、郭敬明等。
A: Got it. I have already read a lot of books written by them.
A: 这样呀。我读过很多他们写的书呢。
B: Me, too. These post-1980s writers are very popular among us.
B: 我也是。这些80 后的作家在我们中间非常受欢迎的。
A: Yeah.
A: 是的。
B: The report says that the Internet has a great relation with their success.
B: 报道上面说互联网同这些80后作家的成功有很大关系。
A: I agree with that.
A: 我很赞同这种说法。
B: But the report also says these post-1980s writers are criticized by some people as the product of commercialization.
B: 不过报道上面还说,有一些人将这些80 后作家指责为商业化的产物。
A: Well, different people have different ideas. But whatever they say, I think these writers really stand for our 1980s young generation.
A: 的确,仁者见仁,智者见智吧。不过不管怎么说,我觉得这些作家的确代表着我们80后这一代人。