(单词翻译:单击)
A: Hey! Buddy, why you look so down?
A: 嘿!哥们,怎么无精打采的?
B: I don't know. Maybe life is so boring.
B: 我也不知道为什么。可能是生活太无聊了吧。
A: What happened?
A: 出什么事了吗?
B: Nothing special. I am just tired of the boring and monotonous life, just like a robot without feeling and passion.
B. 没什么事。我就是有点厌倦像机器人一样,毫无感觉和激情,整日过着单调乏味的生活。
A: I think you need to do something really exciting.
A: 我觉得你需要寻求一点剌激。
B: Wel!, do you have any good ideas?
B: 嗯,你有什么好主意吗?
A: Let me see. What a如ut bungee jumping.
A: 让我想起想。要不去蹦极怎么样?
B: That's a little dangerous.
B: 有点危险啊。
A: There are lots of safety procedures. I'm sure you'll be safe.
A: 那里有很多安全措施。我保证你会安然无恙的。
B: But I have no experience in it.
B: 不过我一点蹦极的经验都没有。
A: D:m't worry. It's very easy. Just close your eyes and jump. Then, you will feel yourself flying like a bird.
A: 别担心,蹦极非常简单的。只要闭上眼睛跳下去就好了。很快你就会觉得自己像一只正在飞翔的小鸟。
B: Wow! I'm real!y convinced.
B: 哇哦!我想去玩玩了。
A: I'm sure you will love it.
A: 我保证你一定会非常喜欢的。