(单词翻译:单击)
A: Jane! Jane!
A: 简!简!
B: Yes?
B: 怎么了?
A: What are you doing? Time to leave now.
A: 你在忙什么呢?该走了。
B: For what?
B:去哪儿?
A: Don't tell me you have no idea what we are going go do! We made a plan with Emma yesterday.
A: 别告诉你不知道我们接下来要做什么!我们昨天和爱玛约好了的。
B: Oh! Yes, we are going shopping together.
B: 哦!想起来了,我们几个约好了要一起去逛街的。
A: Well, dress youself quickly. Emma is waiting downstair.
A: 那你快点穿衣服。爱玛正在楼下等我们两个呢。
B: Can I meet you in ten minutes?
B: 我十分钟后和你们会合好不?
A: Why?
A: 为什么?
B: I am reading a report about my idol, which says that he broke up with his girlfriend and engaged with another girl. so I want to finish the rest.
B: 我正读一篇关于我偶像的报道呢。上面说他跟女朋友分手后,跟另一个女孩订婚了。所以我想把剩下的内容看完。
A: I have told you not to take these gossip magazines too serious. The only thing you can believe is the cover price.
A: 我都跟你说过别把这些八卦杂志太当回事儿。这些八卦杂志唯一可信的就是它封面上的标价。
B: I'm just curious.
B: 我就是好奇嘛。
A: Well, maybe you can finish it later. But now we have to leave.
A: 你可以回来后再接着看。不过现在我们得快点走了。
B: Fine. Let me put on my coat.
B: 好吧。等我穿件外套。