BBC自然世界纪录片:狼之风暴(MP3+中英字幕) 第11期
日期:2015-04-01 15:31

(单词翻译:单击)

With a full belly now, hopefully this wolf will head back to the pups.

肚子填饱后,我们希望这只狼会去找小狼崽。

This is where being able to follow the wolves from the air is really going to pay off for me.

我们能从空中跟着牠,对我来说真希望能有个好结果。

I'm sure she's going to lead us to the den.

我确信牠会带我们到巢穴。

Most wolf dens are in thick brush. I'll have to wait to see if she has pups here.

大多数的狼窝都在茂密的树林里。我们耐心的等等看狼崽在不在这。

Oh, it's great to finally see a puppy. They're so tiny.

终于看到狼崽了,牠们真是个小不点。

This must be the mother wolf.

这只肯定是母狼了。

Besides Storm, she is the one most likely to bring food to the pups.

除了"风暴" ,牠就是第二只最有能力找食物给孩子的狼了。

But she's different than the female I saw Storm with in March.

但牠不是我在三月时看到的,跟"风暴"在一起的那只母狼。

It's not unusual for more than one female to come into season in a pack.

这个季节,狼群里不止一只母狼是很常见的事。

But it seems that only this older, larger female has given birth to pups this spring.

但似乎只有这只体形更大更成熟的母狼在今年春天生了狼崽。

They're still very young. Even so, they're hungry for meat.

这些狼崽还很小,尽管如此牠们能吃很多肉。

They jump and lick at her mouth, which stimulates her to regurgitate the food she is carrying in her stomach.

牠们来回跳动,舔着母亲的嘴,这样能刺激牠把装在牠胃里的食物反刍出来。

This wolf is a strong and determined mother. She's a good match for Storm. I'll call her Susie.

这是只强壮且有毅力的母狼,牠和"风暴"佳偶天成,我叫牠"苏西"。

For the next two months at least, the wolves will have to continue coming back to this spot with food to keep these pups alive.

在接下来的两个月里,狼群们会带着食物不断往返这个地方,来保证狼崽们能活下去。

It gives me a rare opportunity to film them from my hide and see how they raise the new members of their family.

这给了我从隐蔽帐篷里拍摄牠们的天赐良机,看看牠们是怎么哺育这些家庭新成员。

分享到
重点单词
  • unusualadj. 不平常的,异常的
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • denn. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居
  • determinedadj. 坚毅的,下定决心的
  • opportunityn. 机会,时机