BBC自然世界纪录片:狼之风暴(MP3+中英字幕) 第16期
日期:2015-04-10 14:47

(单词翻译:单击)

But these bulls actually become vulnerable to wolves at this time of year.
但事实上每年的这个季节,公牛们都容易受到狼群攻击。
After a month of battling each other for breeding rights, they've lost weight and their energy levels are low.
在长达月余争夺配偶的内讧中,牠们的体重下降,体力也减弱了。
Since I've come back, I'm surprised that, even from the air, we can't find the wolves.
自从我回到这里,我惊讶的发现,就连从空中俯视我们也找不到狼群了。

They should be hanging out in the meadows with their pups.
牠们本该会和幼崽们一起在草地上散步。
Then, one day, Storm and Susie just walk out of the woods. It's good to see them again.
直到有一天,"风暴"和"苏西"走出了树林。再次见到牠们真是太好了。
Their family has grown in numbers since I saw them last.
比起我最后看到牠们的时候,家庭成员又多了。
Some of the wandering members of the pack must have returned to the fold.
有些游荡的成员回到了家族中。
At first, I don't recognise the pups. I am shocked at how much they've grown.
起初,我没认出小狼崽们。我被牠们的成长速度惊住了。
They look more like adult wolves now.
牠们长得已经很像成年狼了。
But I'm relieved to see that all four pups are still alive.
我很宽慰的看到所有四只幼崽都还活着。
Storm and Susie must be really good parents. I count 17 wolves in the pack now.
"风暴"和"苏西"真是很出色的父母。我算了一下,族群里现在有十七只狼了。

分享到
重点单词
  • relievedadj. 放心的,放松的,免除的
  • foldn. 折层,折痕 vt. 折叠,包,交叉,拥抱 vi.
  • vulnerableadj. 易受伤害的,有弱点的