看电影学英语《时空恋旅人》第24期:回归正轨
日期:2014-03-17 17:58

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Go,Home.No.
- 回家 - 不
We're not leaving this room until we find a way of making sure this never happens again.
在没有找到办法确保这以后不再发生之前,我们不能离开这个房
Will you go now?
现在能走了吗?
I have to leave Jimmy, don't I?
我必须离开吉米,对吗?
For good.
永远
And I have to stop drinking.
还有… 我必须戒酒
And stop leaving jobs.
工作不能说不干就不干
And I have to go out with someone
我必须找一个好心却无趣的人…
nice and boring.
约会
Yay.
是的
And, you know, nice isn't necessarily boring.
还有,你要知道,好心并不一定无趣
Like who?
比如谁?
Matt Damon?
马特达蒙?
Okay.
好吧
I'll go out with Matt Damon.
那我会跟马特达蒙约会
Tell me, have you seen Jay recently?
告诉我,你最近有没有见杰伊?
Your Jay? What, sticky-up hair Jay? Looks a bit like a muppet Jay?
你的杰伊?头发黏黏的那个杰伊?看起来有点像木偶的那个?
Yes.
是的
He just popped into my head. He's always had a crush on you.
我突然想到他,他可是超迷恋你
Really? Yeah.
- 真的吗?! - 是的
Weird!
真不可思议!
Thinking of asking him to dinner. Are you free?
考虑下约他吃个饭,你有空吗?
Might be. Might have to freshen up a bit first.
或许吧,可能得先改头换面一下
Yeah. You look shit.
是的,你看上去好丑
Joanna. Thank Christ you're back.
- 乔安娜 - 哦,感谢上帝你们回来了
It's been a total nightmare. I know. it's all fine anyway.
- 简直就是场噩梦 - 我知道,还好没什么大事
Where is she? It was the single worst night of my life. Where's Posy?
- 她在哪儿? - 这是我一生中最糟糕的夜晚
Who is Posy?

珀西呢?
There she is! Hello!
她在那里!哈喽!
Hello! Hello.
哈喽!哈喽
Darling, how are you doing?
亲爱的,你还好吗?
Let's have another one.
我们再要个吧
Screw that. No.
哦,去你的,不要
That hurt and I got fat. Like fat-fat.
不但疼痛,身材还走样,像个肥肥
Got a little bit fat, didn't she.
只是胖了一点点,对吗?
Tell Mummy you want a sister.
告诉妈咪,你想要个妹妹
No. Tell Daddy you're happy being an only child.
不,告诉爹地,你做独生子很开心
Fortunately we are young and careless and it wasn't long before there were four of us.
幸运的是,我们年轻又粗心大意,没多久我们便是四个人了
And this is incredible. Posy Lake, only 3 years old,
真不可思议,珀西莱克,只有三岁…
is about to break the women's 10 metre Olympic record.
就要打破女子10米奥林匹克记录了
They're gonna do it. And here they are, they've done it! Fantastic.
他们就要成功了,他们成功啦!太了不起啦!
That was brilliant. You're so good.
太棒了!你真棒
Sleeping right through all that.
终于睡着了

重点解析

重点讲解:

crush on
迷恋
暗恋
It takes only a minute to get a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, and a day to love someone,but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.
迷恋一个人只需要一分钟,喜欢一个人需要一个小时,爱上一个人需要一天,而要忘记一个人则需要一辈子的时间。
I remember this one time when I had a crush on this girl.
我记得这次当我暗恋上这个女孩的时候。
freshen
vi. 显得新鲜;减少咸味;精神饱满
vt. 使清新;使新鲜;使精神焕发
It’s a great way to quickly freshen up a few rooms without spending the whole day cleaning.
不必花费一天时间慢慢打扫,轻而易举就让几个房间焕然一新。
Freshen and moisturize the air in your home on dry winter days.
柠檬可以在干燥的冬天保持空气清新潮湿,同时起到空气清新剂和加湿器的作用。
sticky
adj. 粘的;粘性的
I hope you will clean out all those sticky old sweet papers and empty envelopes from your drawer this time.
我希望你这次将清除掉你抽屉中所有的黏糊糊的旧糖纸和空信封。
If the dough is sticky, add more flour.
如果面团很粘,就再加些面粉。


考考你:

翻译

1.我迷上了在学校餐厅遇见的一位女孩。

2.这张旧邮票已经没有粘性了,我得用胶水把它贴到信封上。

3.你将用新的视角看待新遇见的人,你的努力将净化你的灵魂。

上期答案
1.I'm very impressed by your tidiness and order.
2.He said there was not a shred of evidence to support such remarks.
3.Please mash the bananas with a fork.

分享到
重点单词
  • boringadj. 令人厌烦的
  • fantasticadj. 极好的,难以置信的,奇异的,幻想的
  • evidencen. 根据,证据 v. 证实,证明
  • impressedadj. 外加的;印象深刻的;了不起的;受感动的
  • carelessadj. 粗心的,疏忽的 n. 不关心的,粗心的[反]a
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石
  • nightmaren. 恶梦,使人极其痛苦的事情或经历,梦魇
  • stickyadj. 粘的,闷热的,困难的,令人不满意的
  • mashn. 麦芽浆,糊状物,土豆泥 v. 把 ... 捣成糊状
  • incredibleadj. 难以置信的,惊人的