看电影学英语《时空恋旅人》第18期:我要结婚了
日期:2014-03-10 07:18

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Right, sorry. Sorry.
好了,不好意思打扰下
I've got an important announcement to make.
我有个很重要的消息要宣布
Exciting.
好让人兴奋
We've decided, after a little bit of thought, to get married.
我们决定了,经过考虑,我们决定结婚了
That's wonderful news.
好棒的消息
Who are you getting married to?
你要跟谁结婚?
To Mary. Over there.
跟玛丽,那边那位
Thank God for that.
哦!感谢上帝
Jolly embarrassing if it had been another girl. imagine that.
如果是另一个女孩,那就尴尬死了,想象一下
We're so pleased.
我们为你们感到高兴
No, sorry. Yeah.
哦,不,不好意思
By the way, the wedding will be quite soon
顺便说一下,婚礼得马上举行…
because we're having a baby, too.
因为我们有了小宝宝
You're pregnant? Yes.
- 你怀孕了? - 是的
Who's the father?
孩子爸是谁?
Well, Tim, I hope.
是蒂姆,我希望
Thank God for that. Jolly awkward if it had been another fellow.
感谢上帝,如果是另一个家伙那就难办了
We have to decide tonight.
我们必须今晚就做好决定
What? Everything.
- 决定什么? - 所有的
The only thing you've decided about our wedding is that I'm coming down the aisle
关于我们的婚礼,你只是决定让我伴着那首意大利怪人
to the sound of some Italian weirdo singing a song called Il Mondo.
唱的什么“大千世界”走下过道
Excellent song. To which I've said a definitive "no".
- 那首歌超好听 - 我已经明确说了“不行”
So here's the deal.
要不然这样
I will take off one item of clothing for every decision you make.
你做一个决定我脱一件衣服
Okay. You have my attention, young lady.
好的,我有兴趣了,小妞
Right, um,
好的…
where would you like to get married?
你想在哪里结婚?
Home. I'd hate anywhere else.
家里,我讨厌其他地方
Okay.
好的
My God. Good.
- 哦上帝 - 好的
Who should the priest be? It'll have to be the local bloke with yellow teeth and the massive unibrow.
- 神父是谁? - 当地那个满口黄牙连眉的家伙
Okay.

That's a lock for Hagrid.
那就是说跟海格长得差不多咯
Best Man? Damn.
- 伴郎呢? - 该死
Best Man. Now. No, this is so hard. It's lose-lose you know You piss off all the
- 伴郎,快点 - 这太难了,这会是两败俱伤
ones you don't pick, and you end up hating the one you do pick
你会把大家全惹怒,并且以憎恨某人收场…
because he makes a bad speech and ruins the day.
因为他会做一超级烂的演讲,把整天都毁掉
Do you wanna see these puppies or not? Yes, I do.
- 你想不想看啵啵? - 当然想
Jay. it's your choice.
- 杰伊 - 这是你的选择
He's my best friend, but he's a moron. Yeah, he will mess up everything.
- 他是我最好的朋友,但他是个傻子
Rory. Sure?
- 罗里 - 你确定?
No, Harry. Harry it is. Let's do this.
- 不,哈利 - 哈利还可以,我脱咯
Rory. Sorry. What? That's such a cheat.
- 罗里,抱歉 - 什么?这是欺骗
Okay, fine.
好吧
Honeymoon?
蜜月呢?
Bed and breakfast in Scotland.
在苏格兰起床吃早餐
I am not taking my pants off for Scotland.
如果是苏格兰的话,我是不会脱掉内裤的
But it's all we can afford. Take off your pants.
但这是我们所能负担得起的,脱掉内裤
I will not. Take off your pants!
- 不要 - 脱掉内裤!
I want two weeks in Bali! Take off those pants!
- 我要去巴厘岛玩两周! - 脱掉裤子!


重点解析

重点讲解:

pleased
adj. 高兴的;喜欢的;乐意做某事
v. 满意;愿意(please的过去分词形式)
I think he's going to be pleased that we identified the real problems.
我想他会为我们找到真正的问题所在高兴的。
I'm pleased with the way things have been going.
我对事情的进展状况感到满意。
I'm pleased to say that he is now doing well.
我很高兴地告诉你,他现在很好。
piss off
立即走开;使…讨厌
It pisses me off when they start moaning about going to war.
当他们开始抱怨起参战的时候,我很恼火。
I was really pissed off.
我真地厌烦了。
definitive
n. 限定词
adj. 决定性的;最后的;限定的
Law enforcement officials had definitively identified Blanco as a potential suspect.
执法官员明确认为布兰科是个可能的嫌疑犯
The new study helps, but is by no means definitive, she said.
她还说道,这项研究很有帮助,但绝非能起到决定性的作用。
As you can see, there is no definitive answer.
正如你所看到的,也没有明确的答案。
Did you mean this to be a definitive collection of your work?
你觉得这是对你所有作品的一个最终的收集吗?


考考你:

翻译

1.至于为什么该这样,还没有人给出明确的答复

2.我们将愿意回答你可能有的任何问题。

3.不想被炒鱿鱼的话,不要把老板惹毛才是明智之举。

上期答案
1.Do you feel insecure about the future?
2.They kept phoning and writing, badgering me to go back.
3.The task requires extraordinary patience and endurance.

分享到
重点单词
  • patiencen. 耐心,忍耐,毅力 n. 单人玩的牌戏
  • insecureadj. 不安全的;不稳定的;不牢靠的
  • definitiveadj. 决定性的,权威性的,确定的,限定的 n. 限定
  • endurancen. 忍耐,忍耐力,耐性
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • decisionn. 决定,决策
  • massiveadj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑
  • announcementn. 通知,发表,宣布