电影微视听附讲解《战鸽快飞》第8期:他是个传奇小鸟
日期:2012-11-27 12:15

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

So, RHPS’s recruiting? Good idea, yeah.
嗯,皇家战鸽在招募新兵? 哦,好主意
This way, mate, I’m feeling rather patriotic all of a sudden.
朋友,这边走 我突然有了爱国之心
There he is. Come on, after him!
他在那里 跟上,追上他
Let’s get going, come on.
我们这边走,快
He’s here somewhere, I can smell him.
他就在这附近, 我能闻出他的气味
Follow my lead.
跟着我
Hello, two to enlist, please.
你好,我们两个想参军
Valiant pigeon, reporting for duty, sir.
长官,我是鸽子瓦兰特,前来报道
Never heard of you. Valiant pigeon.
没有听过你的名字 鸽子瓦兰特
The Valiant pigeon, you don’t have him on your Iist?
鸽子瓦兰特,你们的名单上没有他?
No. CIerical error.
没有 文书搞错了吧?
Should I have? Yes, I think you should have.
会吗? 是的,我想是这样的
Look at him, he’s a perfect specimen.
看看他,他是这么的完美
Fast as lightning, strong as an ox,
像闪电一样快, 像公牛一样强壮
very tall for his height, stand up, sit down again.
高大威猛站起来吧,好的,再坐下吧
The bird’s a legend
他是个传奇小鸟
in the Struben... Berkleyhampshire area.
在斯鲁本... 伯克利汉普郡地区
Too small.
个子太小了
You should be yea high and you’re not even hey high.
你应该这么高才行可是你连这里都没到
That’s charming, that is. And you...!
有意思,真的 而你?
Coi, have you by any chance heard of a birdbath?
靠,你听过鸟用浴缸么?
Sad truth is I have a rare feather condition.
不幸的是我的羽毛有罕见的疾病
Yeah, can’t go near a bath, or Iook at a bath.
不能去洗澡,甚至看都不行
It makes me itch. CIear off, get Iost!
那样我就会发痒 滚开吧,赶快消失!
But, Wing Commander Gutsy said...
但是 飞行指挥官高茨说...
Exactly, Wing Commander Gutsy, that’s it.
没错,就是飞行指挥官高茨说
Best mates, went to school together.
他们可是好朋友,他们是同学
You don’t want to upset him.
你不想让他难堪吧?
If he hears, you’ll Iose those stripes.
如果他知道这件事情,你的勋章就没了
You know Wing Commander Gutsy?
你认识飞行指挥官高茨?
Well, yeah. Well.
是的啊 好吧

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、enlist
vi. 支持,从军,应募,赞助
For each of these types of resources, either the container or the provider helps to enlist the resource into the transaction.
对于这些类型资源中的每一种,容器或提供者都会帮我们把资源征调到事务中。

2、legend
n. 传奇,说明,图例,刻印文字
Part II is a findings report of Linjun myth and legend.
第二部分是当代长阳廪君神话传说的调查报告。


3、charming
adj. 迷人的,可爱的
v. 使陶醉(charm的现在分词)
She was sweetened with her charming smile.
她那富有感染力的微笑令她显得十分可爱。

4、rare
adj. 稀有的,半熟的,稀薄的
adv. 非常,极其
vi. 用后腿站起,渴望
He is gifted with rare eloquence.
他天生具有罕见的口才。
Thick tuna steaks are eaten rare, like beef.
厚厚的金枪鱼片要半熟吃,就像牛肉一样。


重点短语:
1、all of a sudden
突然地,出乎意料地
All of a sudden it will feel as though your days are almost empty.
某一刻你会忽然感到好像你的每一天都几乎是空空的。


2、hear of
听说,听说过
I was shocked to hear of his poor death.

听到他惨遭不幸的噩耗, 我十分震惊。


3、by any chance
adv. 万一
You have to rein in your temper if by any chance she refuses you.
万一她拒绝了你,你可不许发火。


4、clear off
摆脱,清除,走开
He cleared off the dust from the chair and sat down in it.
他把椅子上的灰尘打扫掉,坐在了椅子上。

考考你:
1、他20年前加入了第82空降师。
2、他的娱乐品牌有种迷人的传统味道。
3、不过这可能不是加拿大人最后一次听说它。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、Average grain output per mu has reached 1300 jin.
2、Don't go to that shop —they often cheat their customers.
3、We have to act immediately. We have to fight for it.

分享到
重点单词
  • giftedadj. 有天赋的,有才华的
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • lightningn. 闪电 adj. 闪电般的,快速的 vi. 打闪
  • eloquencen. 雄辩,口才
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • commandern. 司令官,指挥官
  • enlistv. 徵募,参与,支持
  • valiantadj. 勇敢的,英勇的 n. 勇士,勇敢的人
  • transactionn. 交易,处理,办理,事务 (复)transactio
  • legendn. 传说,传奇