电影微视听附讲解《战鸽快飞》第7期:为国王和祖国而战
日期:2012-11-25 18:54

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

I don’t know how I stay in business, where is it?
我不知道这行我怎么坐下来的 它在哪里?
Find it and the crumbs are yours, which one is it under?
找到它后,面包屑就是你们的了 会在那个里面?
That one? That one?
这个? 这个?
No, bad Iuck again.
不对,又是坏运气
Care to give it one more go? Law of averages.
要不要再来一次?按平均律算
I think you’ll win this time.
我觉得这次你们会赢的
Tell us then, where’s the pebble?
告诉我们 石头现在在哪里?
See, with all the excitement, I forgot myself.
哦,我太兴奋了我也忘记了
What do you say to a game of...?
你们觉得该玩什么游戏?
You big cheat.
你这个大骗子
Give me my crumbs back! On the Ievel, gents, I know...
还我的面包屑! 哦,绅士们,我知道...
Come and get me, falcons!
猎鹰,来抓我啊!
Strike me down if I tell a Iie.
如果我说谎,你们就打死我
Look at them, that was Iucky.
哦,看看他们,我太幸运了
Prayers were answered, that’s never worked before.
这次的祈祷成功了以前从没成功过
Hello, mate. Lost control a bit there.
你好,哥们 刚才在那里没控制好
Couldn’t have picked a better time to drop in.
你选择的降落时间太好了
Bugsy’s the name. I’m terribly sorry, I’m Valiant.
我叫巴格西 我叫瓦兰特,实在抱歉啊
What brings you to my manor? I’ve come to be an aviator.
你为什么来我的地盘? 我要成为一个飞行家
With the Royal Homing Pigeon Service.
成为皇家战鸽中的一员
Fighting for King and country.
为国王和祖国而战
You don’t say? Never been much of a glory bird myself.
你说真的吗? 我自己可从没想过名垂青史
I’m rather partial to something called freedom.
我宁愿选择一种叫自由的东西
I flit about as I please,
我可以随心所欲飞来飞去
no one telling me what to do or when.
没有人来命令我去做什么或者什么时候
Are those flies? Yes, they’re...
这些是苍蝇么? 哦,是的
They’re friends of mine.
他们是我的朋友

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、crumb
n. 面包屑,碎屑,少许
vt. 弄碎,捏碎
“We were deep in conversation, and I reached over and brushed a crumb off his shirt, ” she says.

“我们相聊甚欢,然后我伸出手,拂掉他衬衣上面包屑,”她说。

2、average
n. 平均,平均数,海损
adj. 平均的,普通的
相关短语:
an average of 平均是…
an average 一般说来;平均起来
on average 平均;普通,通常
We average 8 hours (work) a day.

我们每天平均工作8小时。


3、cheat
vi. 欺骗,作弊
n. 欺骗,作弊,骗子
It is beneath him to cheat.
他那行骗行为有失他的身份。
Cheats will be disqualified.

舞弊者将被取消资格。

4、partial
adj. 局部的,偏爱的,不公平的
It has only partial derivatives for each variable.

它只有关于每个变量的偏导数。


5、flit
vi. 掠过,轻快地飞,移居
n. 轻快的飞行,搬家
He's prone to flit between subjects with amazing ease.
他能轻而易举地在各学科之间换来换去。

重点短语:
1、tell a Iie. 说谎


2、fight for
为…而战,而奋斗
He readied himself to fight for freedom.
他准备为自由而战斗。


3、lost control 失去控制
We have lost control over our resources.
我们已经失去了对资源的控制。


考考你:
1、平均亩产量达到了1300斤。
2、别去那家商店,他们常常欺骗顾客。

3、我们必须立即采取行动,我们必须为之战斗。


答案下期公布:

上期答案:
1、The 23-year-old's screams alerted a passerby who went to her rescue.
2、Five women in a group of 18 people is a pathetically small number.
3、Do I have the right to life,or does my body have the right to life?

分享到
重点单词
  • proneadj. 俯卧的,易于 ... 的,有 ... 倾向的
  • variableadj. 可变的,易变的 n. 变量,易变的东西
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • valiantadj. 勇敢的,英勇的 n. 勇士,勇敢的人
  • pebblen. 鹅卵石 n. 水晶,水晶透镜 v. 用卵石铺,用卵
  • rescuevt. 营救,援救 n. 营救,救援
  • gloryn. 光荣,荣誉,壮丽,赞颂 vi. 为 ... 而骄傲
  • controln. 克制,控制,管制,操作装置 vt. 控制,掌管,支
  • partialadj. 部分的,偏袒的,偏爱的 n. 泛音
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话