(单词翻译:单击)
原文欣赏
Did she tell you she was married? - Yeah.
她有跟你说她已婚吗? - 有 。
So what the fuck were you thinking?
你在想什么?
Wasn't supposed to be back till 6:00. Fucker rolls in at 5:00.
本来应该六点才回来 混蛋五点就到了
Cutting it a little close, don't you think?
时间安排得很紧湊 你不觉得吗?
This is the block. - You sure? - Yeah.
就是这条街. - 你确定吗? -确定
That's it. That's it. That's the one right there.
就是这里…就是那一间
Yeah? - Yeah.Okay.
是吗? -是. 好
All right. Okay, so what's the plan?
很好.我们的计划是什么?
Uh, the plan is you go. - Me?
计划是你去 -我?
Cause of my ankle. Still hurts. Just go explain the situation, Miles.
因为我的脚踝还在痛.去把状况解释清楚,麦斯
Explain the situation. Yes. "Excuse me, sir. My friend was the one balling your wife a couple of hours ago.
把状况解释清楚? “抱歉,这位先生”.“我的朋友几个钟头前 上了你的夫人”
"Really sorry. He seems to have left his wallet behind.
“非常抱歉,他的皮夹掉在这了”
I was wondering if I could come in and just poke around. I don't know."
“不知道能不能让我进去找找”
Yeah, just like that. That's good. - Oh, for Christ's sake.
对,就是这样,这样很好 - 看在老天的份上
Oh, fuck it! I'll go. I guess I have to do everything.
管他的,我去好了 什么事都是我在做
No. Hold on.
不,等一下
妙语佳句
Dirt
n.泥土;污垢,污泥;下流想法;恶意中伤的话
I started to scrub off the dirt.
我开始擦洗上面的灰尘 。
The rooster chased me across the dirt floor of the barn.
公鸡追着我跑过谷仓的泥土地面 。
Both parties use computers to dig up dirt on their opponents.
双方都用电脑搜集对手的丑事 。
He dishes the dirt on his buddies.
他说自己伙伴的闲话 。
------------------------------------------------------
Incentive
n.动机;刺激;诱因;鼓励
adj.刺激性的;鼓励性质的
There is little or no incentive to adopt such measures...
几乎没有什么激励政策来促使人们采取这些措施 。
------------------------------------------------------
At all events
不管发生什么事,在任何情况下,无论如何
At all events, america's strategy has changed.
无论如何,美国的行业策略已经有了改变 。
品酒的步骤
酒标
如何选择一瓶好喝的红酒,第一要件是口感要顺,什么样的味道才较顺口,看个人喜好,品尝红酒是一门高深学问,学会品酒需要长时间的研究及一层层的磨炼,不过学会认酒则是一件比较简单的事 。
一般卷标上通常会标示:葡萄收成的年份、葡萄酒的酒名(以产地或酒园名(Chateau)命名) 、生产国或生产地、庄园地名的名称、生产者(造酒者)名、容量、酒精浓度…等 。卷标依设计者的设计,有各种不同的样式,所以数据所书写的位置也不同 。
考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.
1.Can you feel your feelings of both attraction and _____?
你能感受到那种吸引力与厌恶感并存的感觉吗?
2.Politicians should _____ _____ _____ _____ it.
政客们应最大限度加以利用 。
A:本期答案见下期
上期答案:
1.Bulldozers work to remove tons of dirt, rocks, and trees.
推土机为清除大量的泥土、岩石和树木而忙碌 。
2.At all events, his most tempting acting parts are feminine ones.
无论如何,他笔下最吸引人的角色都是女性角色 。