(单词翻译:单击)
Question 5.W: You've been sitting at the computer for hours.
问题5.女:你已经在电脑前坐了很长时间了。
Let's take a coffee break, shall we?
让我们休息一下喝杯咖啡,好吗?
M: I wish I could. You know, I'm up to my neck in work.
男:我也想啊。你知道,我在工作。
I've got to finish this report.
我必须完成这个报告。
I don't want to miss the deadline.
我不想错过最后期限。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:这个男人的意思是什么?
Question 6.M:What do you think of this gallery space?
问题6.男:你觉得这个画廊怎么样?
They offer to let me exhibit some of my paintings here.
他们提议让我在这里展示我的一些作品。
W: Are you kidding?
女:你没在和我开玩笑?
Any art student I know would die to have an exhibition here.
我所知道的其他的学生都为了能参加这个展览而做出巨大努力
Q:What can we infer from the conversation?
问题:从对话中我们可以了解到什么?
Question 7.W:Gary, my assistant is in hospital now.
问题7.女:Gary,我的助理现在在医院呢。
Is there anyone in your department who could give a hand for a few days?
你们部门这几天有没有能帮个忙的?
M:I think so. I'll ask around and get back to you.
男:我想想,我会到处问问然后再回复你。
Q:What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:从对话中我们可以了解到什么?
Question 8.W:Did you read the article in the paper about the mayor's speech at the economic forum?
问题8.女:你有没有读过那篇关于经济论坛上的演讲的文章?
M:Sure I did, but I think they twisted the meaning of what he said.
男:我当然读了,但是我认为他们曲解了他所说的。
It's not the first time for them to do so.
这不是他们第一次这么做了。
Q:What does the man say about the paper's article?
问题:这个男人对这篇文章的看法是什么?