(单词翻译:单击)
Questions 5. W: You've been sitting at the computer for hours. Let's take a coffee break, shall we?
问题5. 女:你已经在电脑前面坐了好几个小时了 。来喝杯咖啡休息一下吧,怎么样?
M: I wish I could. You know, I'm up to my neck in work. I've got to finish this report. I don't want to miss the deadline.
男:我也希望可以休息 。你知道,我工作实在忙得不可开交 。我得完成这份报告 。我不想错过截止期限 。
Q: What does the man mean?
问题:男子什么意思?
Questions 6. M: What do you think of this gallery space? They offer to let me exhibit some of my paintings here.
问题6. 男:你认为这个画廊怎么样?他们允许我在这里展览我的画作 。
W: Are you kidding? Any art student I know would die to have an exhibition here.
女:你开玩笑呢吧?我认识的所有艺术系学生都非常渴望在在这里展出画作 。
Q: What can we infer from the conversation?
问题:我们能从对话中推断出什么信息?
Questions 7. W: Gary, my assistant is in hospital now. Is there anyone in your department who could give a hand for a few days?
问题7. 女:加里,我的助手住院了 。你们部门有人能给我帮几天忙吗?
M: I think so. I'll ask around and get back to you.
男:我想可以 。我去问问,然后告诉你 。
Q: What do we learn from the conversation?
问题:我们能从对话中得到什么信息?
Questions 8. W: Did you read the article in the paper about the mayor's speech at the economic forum?
问题8. 女:你看到报纸里那篇有关市长在经济论坛上演讲的报道了吗?
M: Sure I did, but I think they twisted the meaning of what he said. It's not the first time for them to do so.
男:我当然看到了,不过我想他们曲解了市长的意思 。他们不是第一次这么做了 。
Q: What does the man say about the paper's article?
问题:男子怎么看待报纸里的那篇文章?
译文属可可原创,仅供学习交流使用,未经许可请勿转载