最In导购口语 第189期:收银付款(3)
日期:2013-04-18 09:30

(单词翻译:单击)

Conversation 3

A: Are you looking for something, madam?
A:在找什么吗,夫人?
B: I want to buy a refrigerator,
B:我想买一台电冰箱。
A: How about this one? It has a deodorizer to keep the fridge free of bad smells.
A:这个怎样?它有一个除臭系统,防止冰箱出现臭味。
B: This one is too big. I think a two-door is alright. We only have a small open kitchen.
B:这个太大,我想双门的就可以了,我们只有一个小型开放式厨房。
A: Then how about this one? It's low noise design, reduces the offensive operating noise to a minimum. You won't be disturbed ever it is placed in the living room.
A;那么这个可以吗?它的静音设计将恼人的运作声减至最低,即使放在客厅也不会被打扰。
B: It sounds good, but it's too expensive. It's over my budget.
B:听起来很不错,但太贵了,超出了我的预算。
A: We have a convenient installment scheme, madam.
A:我们有一个分子付款计划,夫人。
B: Really? How does it work?
B:真的?是怎样的?
A: You pay d down-payment of two thousand yuan, and then within a year, three hundred each month.
A:您首先支付2000元的定金,然后在一年内每月付300元。
B: That's fine. I'll take it. How long is the warranty period?
B:很好,那我就买下这个吧!保修起始多长时间?
A: Three years, madam. Even when the warranty expires, you can still enjoy a discount on any repair works by presenting the expired warranty card.
A:3年,夫人。即时报修期过了,您仍能享有优惠的维修服务,只要出示那张已过期的保修卡就成了。
B: Great! Do you have one in light green?
B:太好了!有浅绿色的吗?
A: Yes, madam. Would you please fill out this form and pay the down-payment now?
A:有的,夫人。请您填写这份表格及支付首期。
B:(Fills int he form)Here you are.
B:(填好表格)给你。
A: When do you want it delivered?
A:您想什么时候送货?
B: The day after tomorrow, please.
B:后天吧。
A: Fine. We will deliver and install it for you. Here;s your receipt, madam.
A:好的,我们会送货和安装的。这是您的收据,夫人。
B: (Checks the brand, model number and price carefully) Thank you.
B:(小心和对牌子,型号及价钱)谢谢你。
A: You are welcome, madam.
A:别客气,夫人。

分享到
重点单词
  • brandn. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记 vt. 打烙印,铭刻,加污
  • budgetn. 预算 vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算 vi.
  • conversationn. 会话,谈话
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • offensiveadj. 令人不快的,侮辱的,攻击用的 n. 进攻
  • convenientadj. 方便的,便利的
  • discountn. 折扣,贴现率 vt. 打折扣,贴现,不重视,不全信
  • refrigeratorn. 冰箱
  • schemen. 方案,计划,阴谋 v. 计画,设计,体系,结构,图
  • receiptn. 收据,收条,收到 v. 出收据