(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation 3
A: Can I be of any assistance to you?
A:能为您提供些帮助吗?
B: I'd like to buy some tea.
B:我想买些茶。
A: We've got various kinds of tea, such as black tea, green tea, jasmine tea, etc. And we've got tea of different origins, such as Fujian tea, Yunnan tea, etc.
A:我们有各种各样的茶,如红茶,绿茶,茉莉花茶等。我们的茶来自各个产地,像福建茶,云南茶等。
B: I've never seen black tea. Can you show it to me?
B:我从没见过红茶。能否让我看一下。
A: Here it is. It's reddish in color. That's why we Chinese call it red tea.
A:看吧。颜色有点泛红,那就是为什么中国人叫它红茶的原因。
B: I'm used to green tea. Many experts say green tea is the best, rich in vitamin and many nutrients.
B:我习惯和绿茶。许多专家都说绿茶是最好的茶,含有丰富的维生素和许多营养成分。
A: That's true. However, some people prefer jasmine tea. They think it more fragrant and pleasant.
A:没错。当然有些人喜欢茉莉花茶。他们认为花茶更香更怡人。
B: Different people have different views. That's why our life is so colorful.
B:不同的人看法也不同。那就是为什么我们的生活多姿多彩的原因。
A: Which origin do you prefer?
A:您喜欢那个产地的茶?
B: I want some Tieguanyin, sir.
B:先生,我想买些铁观音茶。
A: Yes. We have boxes of Tieguanyin in different quantity. Do you want a box of small quantity or large quantity?
A:好的。我们有大小不一的盒装铁观音茶。您要大盒的还是小盒的?
B: Can you tell me the different size of quantity exactly?
B:您能告诉我不同盒装的准确重量吗?
A: Yes, with pleasure. We have 50g size, 100g size.
A:当然。我们有50克和100克的。
B: OK. I will take a box of 50g.
B:好的,我就要一盒50克的。