(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation 2
A: Good morning, what can I do for you?
A:早上好,有什么能问您效劳的吗?
B: I'm looking for some earrings for my wife as a wedding anniversary gift.
B:我正在找一些耳环,要送给我太太作为结婚周年纪念礼物。
A: You've come to the right store. We've got a beautiful and wide selection of earrings for you to choose from.
A:您来对地方了。我们有各种各样漂亮的耳环供您选择。
B: I saw a pair of earrings outside your window. Can you show them to me?
B:我在橱窗外面看到一对耳环,你能拿给我看看吗?
A: Do you mean the exquisite pearl earrings?
A:您是说那些精美的珍珠耳环吗?
B: Exactly. How much do you want for them?
B:正是。你要价多少?
A: They're only three thousand yuan.
A:只要3千元。
B: What is this setting make of?
B:这个镶耳环的底座是什么做成的?
A: Well, it's specially made of a platinum alloy, sir, and the luster will never fade out.
A:噢,先生它是由一种白金的合金特制而成的,而且光泽永不会褪。
B: I'll take them. Please wrap them up for me and give me the receipt.
B:我买了。请帮我包起来,并给我收据。
A: You've made an excellent choice, sir.
A:先生,您选的真好。