法律英语就该这么说 第133期:合伙企业的账簿应保存在企业本部
日期:2014-01-10 17:35

(单词翻译:单击)

必背句型:

A:The partnership books are to be kept at the principal place.
合伙企业的账簿应保存在企业本部
B:They are also to be kept at the place of business of the partnership.
它们也可以保存在企业营业处
The book has been kept at the box for a long time.
这本书已经保存在那个箱子里很长时间了。
The contract is not kept at the company.
这合同没有保存在公司。
What is kept at the place?
这个地方保存着什么?

延伸阅读:
A:What are you worried about?
你担心什么?
B:I am very concerned about partnership.
我很担心合伙企业的事
I am very worried about partnership.
我很担心合伙企业的事。
I am very concerned about finding a job.
我很担心找工作的事。
I am very worried about finding a job.
我很担心找工作的事。

分享到
重点单词
  • contractn. 合同,契约,婚约,合约 v. 订合同,缩短,缩小,
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的