法律英语就该这么说 第60期:我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过
日期:2013-09-18 15:58

(单词翻译:单击)

必背句型:

A:I'm awfully sorry about his violation of such an interest.

我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过。

B:I'm disappointed with him.

我对他很失望。

I'm very sorry to hear his violation of such an interest.

我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过。

I'm terribly sorry about his violation of such an interest.

我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过。

I'm extremely sorry to hear his violation of such an interest.

我听到他侵犯这样的权益很难过。

延伸阅读:

A:This right dose not obtain in judicial proceedings.

该权利无法通过司法程序得到。

B:Then how to obtain it?

那么怎么得到呢?

This right does not get in judicial proceedings.

该权利无法通过司法程序得到。

This right does not gain in judicial proceedings.

该权利无法通过司法程序得到。

She can obtain the chance.

她可以得到这个机会。

分享到
重点单词
  • extremelyadv. 极其,非常
  • disappointedadj. 失望的
  • dosen. 剂量,一剂,一服 vt. 给 ... 服药
  • violationn. 违反,违背,妨碍
  • obtainvt. 获得,得到 vi. 通用,流行,存在