法律英语就该这么说 第73期:他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还
日期:2013-10-12 15:28

(单词翻译:单击)

必背句型:

A:He had to resort to threats of court action to get repayment.

他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

B:Did he get repayment at last?

最终他获得偿还了吗?

He had to rely on threats of court action to get repayment.

他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

He had to depend on threats of court action to get repayment.

他不得不用诉讼相威胁以求获得偿还。

He had to resort to the method to solve the problem.

他不得不用这个办法以求解决问题。

延伸阅读:

A:I am afraid you will be charged for damages.

恐怕你要受到损坏索赔指控。

B:Is there any other ways?

难道没有别的办法了吗?

I am sorry we have to charge for damages.

对不起,我们不得不因损坏而提起索赔之诉。

I want to tell you we don't charge for damages.

我想告诉你我们不会因为损坏而提起索赔之诉。

You do not face to be charged for damages.

你不会面对因损坏而受到索赔的指控。

分享到
重点单词
  • resortn. (度假)胜地,手段,凭借 vi. 诉诸,常去
  • solvev. 解决,解答