莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 第21期:Sonnet LXI 第61首
日期:2016-03-25 09:49

(单词翻译:单击)

Is it thy will thy image should keep open
你是否故意用影子使我垂垂
My heavy eyelids to the weary night?
欲闭的眼睛睁向厌厌的长夜?
Dost thou desire my slumbers should be broken,
你是否要我辗转反侧不成寐,
While shadows like to thee do mock my sight?
用你的影子来玩弄我的视野?
Is it thy spirit that thou send'st from thee
那可是从你那里派来的灵魂
So far from home into my deeds to pry,
远离了家园,来刺探我的行为,
To find out shames and idle hours in me,
来找我的荒废和耻辱的时辰,
The scope and tenor of thy jealousy?
和执行你的妒忌的职权和范围?

O, no! thy love, though much, is not so great:
不呀!你的爱,虽多,并不那么大:
It is my love that keeps mine eye awake;
是我的爱使我张开我的眼睛,
Mine own true love that doth my rest defeat,
是我的真情把我的睡眠打垮,
To play the watchman ever for thy sake:
为你的缘故一夜守候到天明!
For thee watch I whilst thou dost wake elsewhere,
我为你守夜,而你在别处清醒,
From me far off, with others all too near.
远远背着我,和别人却太靠近。

分享到
重点单词
  • wearyadj. 疲倦的,厌烦的 v. 疲倦,厌烦,生厌
  • jealousyn. 妒忌
  • defeatn. 败北,挫败 vt. 战胜,击败
  • pryv. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的
  • mockv. 嘲笑,嘲弄,模仿 n. 嘲笑,戏弄,模仿 adj.
  • idleadj. 无目的的,无聊的; 懒惰的,闲散的; 无根据的
  • tenorn. 要旨,誉本,一般趋向,男高音,次中音乐器 adj.
  • scopen. 能力,范围,眼界,机会,余地 vt. 仔细研究