莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 第7期:Sonnet CXX 第120首
日期:2016-03-04 17:18

(单词翻译:单击)

That you were once unkind befriends me now,
你对我狠过心反而于我有利:
And for that sorrow which I then did feel,
想起你当时使我受到的痛创,
Needs must I under my transgression bow,
我只好在我的过失下把头低,
Unless my nerves were brass or hammer'd steel.
既然我的神经不是铜或精钢。
For if you were by my unkindness shaken,
因为,你若受过我狠心的摇撼,
As I by yours, you've pass'd a hell of time,
像我所受的,该熬过多苦的日子!
And I, a tyrant, have no leisure taken,
可是我这暴君从没有抽过闲,
To weigh how once I suffered in your crime.
来衡量你的罪行对我的打击!

悲哀.jpg

O, that our night of woe might have remember'd,
哦,但愿我们那悲怛之夜能使我,
My deepest sense, how hard true sorrow hits,
牢牢记住真悲哀打击得多惨,
And soon to you, as you to me, then tender'd,
我就会立刻递给你,像你递给我,
The humble salve which wounded bosoms fits!
那抚慰碎了的心的微贱药丹。
But that your trespass now becomes a fee;
但你的罪行现在变成了保证,
Mine ransoms yours, and yours must ransom me.
我赎你的罪,你也赎我的败行。

分享到
重点单词
  • salven. 药膏 vt. 涂油膏,缓和 vt. 救助
  • bown. 弓 n. 鞠躬,蝴蝶结,船头 v. 鞠躬,成弓形,
  • tenderadj. 温柔的,嫩的,脆弱的 ,亲切的,敏感的,未成熟
  • trespassn. 非法侵入,罪过,[法]侵害诉讼 v. 非法侵入,侵
  • transgressionn. 犯罪;违反;[地]海侵;逸出
  • ransomn. 赎金,赎身,赎回
  • tyrantn. 暴君,专制的君主,残暴的人
  • hammern. 锤,榔头 vi. 锤击,反复敲打 vt. 锤打,严
  • humbleadj. 卑下的,谦逊的,粗陋的 vt. 使 ... 卑