莎士比亚十四行诗朗诵 第4期:My Mistress' Eyes are Nothing like the Sun 我的爱人没有阳光一般明亮的眼睛
日期:2016-03-01 18:06

(单词翻译:单击)

My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun,
我的爱人的眼睛一点不像太阳,
Coral is far more red than her lips' red:
珊瑚比她的嘴唇还要红得多,
If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun;
雪若算白,她的胸就暗褐无光
If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head.
发若是铁丝,她头上铁丝婆娑,
I have seen roses damask'd, red and white,
我见过红白的玫瑰,轻纱一般,
but no such roses see I in her cheeks;
她颊上却找不到这样的玫瑰;

and in some perfumes is there more delight,
有许多芳香非常逗引人喜欢,
than in the breath that from my mistress reeks.
我的爱人的呼吸并没有这香味。
I love to hear her speak, yet well I know that music hath a far more pleasing sound:
我爱听她谈话,可是我很清楚音乐的悦耳远胜于她的嗓子,
I grant i never saw a goddess go,
我承认从没有见过女神走路,
my mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground:
我的爱人走路时候却脚踏实地,
and yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare as any she belied with false compare.
可是,我敢指天发誓,我的爱侣胜似任何被捧作天仙的美女。

分享到
重点单词
  • grantn. 授予物,补助金; 同意,给予 n. 财产转让 vt
  • rareadj. 稀罕的,稀薄的,罕见的,珍贵的 adj. 煎得
  • pleasingadj. 令人愉快的,讨人喜爱的 动词please的现在
  • delightn. 高兴,快乐 v. (使)高兴,(使)欣喜