营养健康与癌症预防(MP3+视频+中英字幕) 第21期:锻炼的几点建议(2)
日期:2015-01-30 08:57

(单词翻译:单击)

视频文本

Currently the American College of Sports Medicine,
目前美国运动医学会,简称ACSM
or the ACSM and the American Heart Association
和美国心脏协会建议
recommend that you engage in moderately
你应每天进行中等强度的有氧心血管锻炼
intense aerobic of cardiovascular exercise
每次30分钟
for 30 minutes a day, 5 days a week.
每周五天
Moderate intense physical activity means working hard
中等强度的体育活动意味着
enough to raise your heart rate and break a sweat
运动足够努力到心率提高并流汗
but still be able to carry on a conversation.
但仍可以正常与人交谈
You should also do resistance or strength training
你还应每两周进行
twice per week in addition to you aerobic activity.
力量或抗阻力训练来辅助你的有氧训练
Your exercise should be sandwiched by both a warm up
每次锻炼都应在开始前进行至少5分钟的
for at least 5 minutes before you begin and a cool down
热身并在结束后
for the same amount of time at the end of your session.
花费同样的时间来"冷却"
Your warm up should include a slow warm up such as
你的热身应包含一个缓慢的预热过程,比如
walking and be followed by stretching of your muscles.
先步行,再拉伸肌肉
It should be noted that
值得注意的是
to loose weight or maintain weight loss,
要想减肥或保持体重
60 to 90 minutes of physical activity may be necessary.
每天60到80分钟的身体活动是必要的
The 30 minute recommendation is
30分钟的建议针对的是一般健康的成年人
for the average healthy adult to maintain health
使其保持身体健康
and reduce the risk for chronic disease.
并降低患慢性疾病的风险
Walking, jogging or running is the simplest and
走路,慢跑或跑步是心血管锻炼或
cheapest form of a cardiovascular workout or aerobic
有氧训练中最简单便宜的形式
exercise. These exercises can be done
这些锻炼可以在
in a neighborhood park, along walkways, in the mall
附近的公园,人行道,商场
or even within ones home.
甚至在家中就可以进行
Walking briskly for 15 to 20 minutes is
快走15到20分钟
the best way you can initiate exercise.
是开始锻炼最好的方式
The key is to begin slowly and then steadily
关键在于要缓慢的开始,然后
increase your stride and increase your pace.
逐渐平稳地加快步伐
A pedometer can be a great tool to help you track
步数计是一个很好的工具,可以帮助你
the number of steps you are taking each day.
记录下每天行走的步数
It can also be a great motivator to help you
这也会是促进你每天
get exercise in your day.
运动的动力
The recommended daily steps for most people is
对于大多数人来说,每天建议的行走步数是
10000 per day or 10k a day.
每天10000步或10公里
One mile is approximately 2000 steps.
一英里约等于2000步
If you feel like 10000 is too much, start out slow and
如果你感觉10000步太多,可以慢慢开始
increase your steps by 500 each day
每天增加500步
until you reach the 10000 step goal.
直到最后达到10000步的目标
To give you some examples, here's a list of activities
现在给你些例子,这个列表里是各种
with their step equivalence per 15 minutes.
活动以及每15钟的活动对应的步数
Here are some examples of stretching to do after your
这是可以在热身后或
warm up and before you begin your exercise session.
锻炼开始前可以进行的拉伸的一些例子
Take a look at the pictures on the slide.
看一下幻灯片上的图片
As mentioned it is also important
正如提到的一样
to do strength training exercises at least twice a week
至少每两周做一次力量训练
in addition to your aerobic exercise.
来辅助你的有氧训练是很重要的
Examples of these strength training exercises are bicep
一些力量训练的例子包括
curls, chair squats, shoulder raises or wall push ups.
二头肌训练,椅蹲,提肩或墙壁俯卧撑
These can be done at home or most anywhere
这些都可以在家中或很多地方
by following 3 simple steps for each exercise.
按照简单的三步走来实现

视频及简介

视频简介:

本课程的目标是,向公众提供最新的有关营养方面的信息和话题,内容涵盖饮食因素对于癌症的影响作用,健康的饮食习惯,学校能提供的营养有哪些,咖啡因与癌症的联系,水果蔬菜与癌症预防等。通过本课程的学习,人们可以学习到健康的生活饮食习惯,在每天的饮食中防癌症于未然。


分享到
重点单词
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • recommendationn. 推荐,介绍
  • striden. 步伐,一大步,大步走,进步 vt. 跨骑,跨 vi
  • approximatelyadv. 近似地,大约
  • resistancen. 抵抗力,反抗,反抗行动;阻力,电阻;反对
  • intenseadj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • sweatn. 汗,汗水 v. (使)出汗 n. (凝结在物
  • slidevi. 滑,滑动,滑入,悄悄地溜走 vt. 使滑动 n.
  • chronicadj. 长期的,慢性的,惯常的