指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第62期:警告(1)
日期:2016-11-30 19:18

(单词翻译:单击)

We cross the lake at nightfall.
天一黑就过湖。
Hide the boats and continue on foot.
把船藏好再用走的。
We approach Mordor from the North.
从北边进入魔多。
Oh, yes? Just a simple matter of finding our way through Emyn Muil?
是吗?只要通过爱明莫尔就行了吗?
An impassable labyrinth of razor-sharp rocks.
那是充满尖石的迷宫。
And after that, it gets even better.
然后呢,就更精采了。
Festering, stinking marshland as far as the eye can see.
那儿有一望无际的臭沼泽地。
That is our road.
我们要走这条路。
I suggest you take some rest and recover your strength, Master Dwarf.
我建议你休息吧,养精蓄锐,矮人先生。
Recover my.
养精蓄锐个头。
We should leave now. No.
我们最好马上启程。不行。
Orcs patrol the eastern shore. We must wait for cover of darkness.
半兽人在巡逻东岸。一定要等到天黑再出发。
It is not the eastern shore that worries me.
我担心的不是东岸。
A shadow and a threat has been growing in my mind.
我心中一直有一个阴影,一个逐渐壮大的威胁。
Something draws near. I can feel it.
有什么正在接近。我感觉得到。
Recover strength? Pay no heed to that, young Hobbit.
矮人族才不必养精蓄锐?别理他,小哈比人。
Where's Frodo?
佛罗多呢?
None of us should wander alone. You, least of all.
我们都不该一个人乱跑。尤其是你。
So much depends on you.
你的责任重大。
Frodo? I know why you seek solitude.
佛罗多?我知道你想一个人静静。
You suffer. I see it day by day.
我天天看着你受苦。
You sure you do not suffer needlessly?
你确定你不是白白受苦?
There are other ways, Frodo.
还有其他的路,佛罗多。
Other paths that we might take.
我们可以走其他的路。
I know what you would say.
我知道你想说什么。
It would seem like wisdom, but for the warning in my heart.
好像很有道理,但我得到警告。

分享到