指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第33期:依靠人类(1)
日期:2016-09-19 17:41

(单词翻译:单击)

Now, what have I forgotten?
我遗忘了什么?
Packed already?
这么快就打包?
No harm in being prepared.
越早准备越好。
I thought you wanted to see the Elves. I do.
我以为你想看精灵。是啊。
More than anything. I did. It's just.
你想看得不得了。是的。只是。
We did what Gandalf wanted, didn't we?
我们照甘道夫说的做了,不是吗?
We got the Ring this far, to Rivendell. And I thought seeing as how you're on the mend, we'd be off soon. Off home.
我们把魔戒带到瑞文戴尔,我觉得你的伤快好了,我们也要走了。回家了。
You are right, Sam.
你说的对,山姆。
We did what we set out to do.
我们达成任务了。
The Ring will be safe in Rivendell.
至尊魔戒在这儿很安全。
I am ready to go home.
我可以回家了。
His strength returns.
他的力气恢复了。
That wound will never fully heal. He will carry it the rest of his life.
但他的伤永远无法痊愈,一辈子都会跟着他。
And yet to have come so far still bearing the Ring, the Hobbit has shown extraordinary resilience to its evil.
这一路上这哈比人证明了他能抗拒魔戒的诱惑。
It is a burden he should never have had to bear.
他不该扛下这份重担。
We can ask no more of Frodo.
佛罗多已经尽力了。
Gandalf, the enemy is moving.
魔君正在蠢蠢欲动,甘道夫。
Sauron's forces are massing in the East. His Eye is fixed on Rivendell.
索伦的大军在东方集结。他的邪眼正盯着瑞文戴尔。
And Saruman, you tell me, has betrayed us.
你跟我说过,萨鲁曼已经背叛我们了。
Our list of allies grows thin.
我们的盟友越来越少。
His treachery runs deeper than you know.
他的恶行不只如此。
By foul craft, Saruman has crossed Orcs with Goblin-men.
他以邪恶的技术把半兽人和妖精混在一起。
He's breeding an army in the caverns of Isengard.
在艾辛格的洞窟培育一支军队。
An army that can move in sunlight and cover great distance at speed.
一支能在白天行军千里的劲旅。
Saruman is coming for the Ring.
萨鲁曼要来抢夺至尊魔戒。
This evil cannot be concealed by the power of the Elves.
精灵无法抵抗这股邪恶力量。
We do not have the strength to fight both Mordor and Isengard!
我们无法同时对抗魔多和艾辛格!
Gandalf, the Ring cannot stay here.
甘道夫至尊魔戒不能留在这儿。
This peril belongs to all Middle-earth.
这危机是整个中土世界的事。
They must decide now how to end it.
他们必须决定如何结束。
The time of the Elves is over. My people are leaving these shores.
精灵的时代过去了,我们的人民迁移到别处。
Who will you look to when we've gone? The Dwarves?
我们走了,你们要向谁求救?矮人族吗?
They hide in mountains seeking riches. They care not for the troubles of others.
他们都躲在山洞挖宝藏,一点都不关心别人的问题。
It is in Men that we must place our hope. Men?
我们要把希望放在人类身上。人类?

分享到