指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第10期:佛罗多(2)
日期:2016-07-27 15:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Done! -You're supposed to stick it in the ground.
好了!-你要把它插在地上。
It is in the ground. -Outside! -This was your idea!
插好了呀。-插在外面啦!-都是你出的主意!
Bilbo. Bilbo, watch out for the dragon!
比尔博。比尔博,当心那只飞龙!
Nonsense. There hasn't been a dragon in these parts for a thousand years.
说什么傻话,这儿有一千年没出现飞龙了。
That was good. -Let's get another one.
漂亮。-再来一次。
Meriadoc Brandybuck and Peregrin Took. I might've known.
梅里亚达克·烈酒鹿 皮瑞格林·图克。我就知道。
Speech, Bilbo! Speech! Speech!
致词,比尔博!致词!致词!
My dear Bagginses and Boffins, Tooks and Brandybucks, Grubbs, Chubbs, Hornblowers, Bolgers,Bracegirdles, andProudfoots. -Proudfeet!
亲爱的巴金斯家和波芬家图克家和烈酒鹿家万庐伯家,丘伯家吹号者家博哲家抱腹家和傲脚家。-是傲足啦!

指环王剧照

Today is my 111th birthday! -Happy birthday!
今天是我111岁生日!-生日快乐!
But alas, eleventh-one years is far too short a time to live among such excellent and admirable Hobbits.
但是111年的时光太短了,我真想多跟你们在一起。
I don't know half of you half as well as I should like and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve.
我只认识你们之中一小撮人,而我认识的人,很少有值得我喜欲的。
I have things to do.
我要做一件事。
I've put this off far too long.
这件事我拖了太久。
I regret to announce this is the end!
很遗憾我要宣布宴会结束了!
I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye.
我要走了。我要向大家道别。再见了。

分享到