指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第34期:依靠人类(2)
日期:2016-09-21 16:47

(单词翻译:单击)

Men are weak. The race of Men is failing.
人类太脆弱了。他们没有希望了。
The blood of Numenor is all but spent, its pride and dignity forgotten.
努曼诺尔人的血液不再纯正。他们的骄傲和荣耀早被遗忘。
It is because of Men the Ring survives.
魔戒会幸存都是人类的关系。
I was there, Gandalf.
当时我也在场,甘道夫。
I was there 3000 years ago, when Isildur took the Ring.
三千年前,我也在场埃西铎取走至尊魔戒。
I was there the day the strength of Men failed.
人类屈服于诱惑的那天,我也在场。
Isildur, hurry! Follow me.
埃西铎,快!跟我来。
I led Isildur into the heart of Mount Doom, where the Ring was forged, the one place it could be destroyed.
我带埃西铎来到末日火山,只有在那里才能摧毁至尊魔戒。
Cast it into the fire! Destroy it! No. Isildur!
把它丢进烈焰中!毁了它!不。埃西铎!
It should have ended that day, but evil was allowed to endure.
那天就该结束一切,但是邪恶却让它存活下去。
Isildur kept the Ring. The line of kings is broken.
埃西铎把至尊魔戒占为己有。皇室血脉就此断绝。
There's no strength left in the world of Men.
人类的世界早已失去力量。
They're scattered, divided, leaderless.
他们群龙无首,四处流窜。
There is one who could unite them.
还有一个人能让他们团结。
One who could reclaim the throne of Gondor.
还有一个人能继承刚铎王位。
He turned from that path a Long time ago.
但他早就放弃王位了。
He has chosen exile.
他选择自我放逐。
You are no EIf.
你不是精灵。
Men of the South are welcome here.
欢迎南方来的人类。
Who are you?
你是谁?
I am a friend to Gandalf the Grey.
我是灰袍巫师甘道夫的朋友。
Then we are here on common purpose, friend.
那我们为了共同的目的来到这里朋友。

分享到