指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第9期:佛罗多(1)
日期:2016-07-25 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

Hello, hello. Fatty Bolger. Lovely to see you. Welcome, welcome.
你好,你好。小胖博哲。很高兴见到你,欢迎,欢迎。
Go on, Sam. Ask Rosie for a dance.
山姆,快去邀罗丝跳舞。
I think I'll just have another ale. -Oh, no, you don't. Go on!
我想再喝一杯啤酒。-不行啦。去呀!
So there I was at the mercy of three monstrous trolls.
我站在那儿面对三个可怕的食人妖。
And they were all arguing amongst themselves about how they were going to cook us.
她们争吵着要怎么把我们煮来吃。
Whether it be turned on a spit, or to sit on us one by one, squash us into jelly.
是一口就把我们给吞了,或是一个接着一个把我们压成酱。
They spent so much time arguing the whithertos and the whyfors that the sun's first light crept over the top of the trees and turned them all
to stone!
他们喋喋不休吵个没完没了,结果天亮的第一道曙光把她们都变成石头。
Quickly.Up they go!
快点。上去了!

指环王剧照

No, the big one! the big one!
不,最大的那个!最大的那个!
Mrs. Bracegirdle, how nice to see you. Welcome, welcome.
抱腹太太,真高兴看到你,欢迎,欢迎。
Are all these children yours?
这都是你的孩子吗?
Good gracious, you have been productive.Bilbo?
天啊,你还真是多产。比尔博?
Sackville-Bagginses! Quickly, hide!
塞克维尔·巴金斯快!快躲起来!
Thank you, my boy. You're a good lad, Frodo.
孩子,谢谢你。你是个好孩子,佛罗多。
I'm very selfish, you know. Yes, I am. Very selfish.
你知道我是个自私的人。是的,我很自私。
I don't know why I took you in after your mother and father died, but it wasn't out of charity.
我不知道为什么你父母过世的时候要收养你,但是我可不是想做善事。
I think it was because of all my numerous relations, you were the one Baggins that showed real spirit.
我想那是因为在那么多亲戚当中,你是巴金斯家族最有勇气的人。
Bilbo, have you been at the Gaffer's home brew? -No.
比尔博,你刚跑到老爹酒店了吗?-没有。
Well, yes, but that's not the point. The point is, Frodo, you'll be all right.
好吧,我有,但那不是重点。重点是,佛罗多你会没事的。

分享到