指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第32期:爱隆王(2)
日期:2016-09-16 11:40

(单词翻译:单击)

Gandalf? What is it? Nothing.
甘道夫,怎么了?没事。
FrodoFrodo! Sam! Bless you, you're awake!
佛罗多,佛罗多!山姆!你终于醒了!
Sam has hardly left your side.
山姆一直守在你身边。
We were that worried about you. Weren't we, Mr. Gandalf?
我们很担心你,对吧。甘道夫?
By the skills of Lord Elrond, you're beginning to mend.
幸好有爱隆王,你开始痊愈了。
Welcome to Rivendell, Frodo Baggins.
欢迎光临瑞文戴尔,佛罗多·巴金斯。
Bilbo! Hello, Frodo, my lad. Bilbo.
比尔博!佛罗多 好孩子。比尔博。
A Hobbit's Tale, by Bilbo Baggins.
《去而复返哈比人的故事》 比尔博·巴金斯著
This is wonderful.
太棒了。
I meant to go back, wonder at the powers of Mirkwood, visit Lake-town, see the Lonely Mountain again.
我想再回去在幽暗密林的小径上徜徉,探访长湖镇再看一眼孤山。
But age, it seems, has finally caught up with me.
但是我终于年老力衰了。
Sheer. I miss the Shire.
夏尔。我好想家。
I spent all my childhood pretending I was off somewhere else. Off with you, on one of your adventures.
我从小就幻想能到别的地方。跟你一起去冒险。
But my own adventure turned out to be quite different.
但是我自己的冒险却完全不同。
I'm not like you, Bilbo.
我跟你不一样,比尔博。
My dear boy.
乖孩子。

分享到