指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第43期:相信你自己(2)
日期:2016-10-17 18:50

(单词翻译:单击)

Moria. You fear to go into those mines.
摩瑞亚,你很怕穿过矿坑。
The Dwarves delved too greedily and too deep.
矮人太贪心,挖得太深。
You know what they awoke in the darkness of Khazad-dum, Shadow and flame.
你知道他们在凯撒督姆的黑暗中唤醒了邪恶的炎魔。
Let the Ring-bearer decide.
让魔戒持有者决定。
We cannot stay here!
我们不能在这里逗留!
This will be the death of the Hobbits!
哈比人会葬身于此!
Frodo?
佛罗多?
We will go through the mines. So be it.
我们穿过矿坑吧。就这样吧。
Frodo, come and help an old man.
佛罗多,过来帮个老人吧。
How is your shoulders?
你的肩膀还好吗?
Better than it was.
比之前好多了。
And the Ring?
魔戒呢?
You feel its power growing, don't you?
你感觉到那股力量越来越强大了,对不对?
I've felt it too. You must be careful now.
我也感觉到了,你一定要小心。
Evil will be drawn to you from outside the Fellowship.
远征队之外的邪恶会被召唤而来。
And, I fear, from within.
远征队之内的恐怕也会。
Who then do I trust?
我能相信谁呢?
You must trust yourself. Trust your own strengths.
你一定要相信你自己。相信你本身的力量。
What do you mean?
什么意思?
There are many powers in this world, for good or for evil.
这世界有许多不同的力量有善有恶。
Some are greater than I am.
有些力量比我还强大。
And against some I have not yet been tested. The walls of Moria.
有些我也还没测试过。摩瑞亚之墙。
Dwarf doors are invisible when closed.
矮人大门关闭的时候是隐形的。
Yes, Gimli, their own masters cannot find them if their secrets are forgotten.
对,金雳,如果忘记秘密了 连主人自己都找不到。
Why doesn't that surprise me?
我为什么不觉得意外?
Well, let's see. Ithildin.
让我看看。伊希尔丁金屑。
It mirrors only starlight and moonlight.
这只会反射星光和月光。

分享到