指环王1:魔戒再现(MP3+中英字幕) 第40期:魔戒远征队(2)
日期:2016-10-10 11:00

(单词翻译:单击)

You are the last of that bloodline. There is no other.
你是皇家血脉最后的传人,无人能代替。
My old sword! Sting.
我的老剑!刺针。
Here, take it. Take it.
来,拿去。
It's so light.
好轻啊。
Yes. Made by the Elves, you know.
没错,精灵铸的。
The blade glows blue when Orcs are close.
半兽人接近,剑身就会发亮。
And it's times like that, my lad, when you have to be extra careful.
这样一来,你就知道要格外小心。
Here's a pretty thing.
这玩意儿更棒。
Mithril. As light as a feather, and as hard as dragon scales.
秘银。轻若鸿毛,韧如龙麟。
Let me see you put it on. Come on.
让我看着你穿上,快点。
My old ring. I should very much like to hold it again, one last time.
我的老戒指。我真的很想再把它握在手中。
I'm sorry I brought this upon you, my boy.
我很抱歉把你卷进这件事,孩子。
I'm sorry that you must carry this burden.
很抱歉让你扛这重担。
I'm sorry for everything.
我对这一切都感到很抱歉。
The Ring-bearer is setting out on the Quest of Mount Doom.
持戒者准备出发到末日火山。
On you who travel with him, no oath, nor bond is laid to go further than you will.
与他一起旅行的各位,不受任何誓言任何承诺约束,随时可以中断旅程。
Farewell. Hold to your purpose.
再会了,坚持你们的目的。
May the blessings of Elves and Men and all Free Folk go with you.
愿全体精灵与人类与自由之民的祝福跟随着你们。
The Fellowship awaits the Ring-bearer.
远征队等待持戒者启程。
Mordor, Gandalf, is it left or right? Left.
魔多,甘道夫,是往左还是往右?往左。

分享到