看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第24期:汉斯王子的真面目
日期:2014-05-01 08:41

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Oh, Anna...
哦,安娜...
If only there was someone out there who loved you.
真希望有人真的爱你
What?
什么?
You said you did.
你说过你爱我
As thirteenth in line in my own
作为王位的第十三顺位继承人,
...kingdom, I didn't stand a chance. I knew...
在我的祖国,我没什么机会出头...
I'd have to marry into the throne somewhere...
而联姻,是获取权力的捷径...
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
As heir, Elsa was preferable, of course.
艾莎本是我的首选,她是王储
But no one was getting anywhere with her.
但她很难接近
But you... - Hans?
至于你呢... - 汉斯?
You were so desperate for love,
幻想完美爱情的小姑娘
You were willing to marry me, just like that.
如此急切地想要和我结婚
I figured, after we married, I'd have
我本想,在我们结婚后
to stage a little accident for Elsa.
我会制造一场意外 杀死艾莎
Hans. No, stop.
汉斯 别这样
But then she doomed herself, and you were
结果她竟然自寻死路
...dumb enough to go after her.
而你竟傻到去救她
Please.

All that's left now is to kill Elsa and bring back summer.
现在只要杀死艾莎 恢复夏天
You're no match for Elsa.
你不是艾莎的对手
No, you're no match for Elsa.
不 败在艾莎手上的是你
I, on the other hand, am the hero who is
而我 则是将阿伦戴尔从严冬中
going to save Arendelle from destruction.
拯救出来的英雄
You won't get away with this.
你不会得逞的
Oh, I already have.
哦~~可惜我已经得逞了
Please, somebody help.
救命 谁来救救我
Please, please!
救命,救...

重点解析

重点讲解:

stand a chance
有希望;有可能
If she’s really attractive and you think you stand a chance, then it might be worth taking a shot.
如果她真的魅力十足 并且你觉得自己也蛮有希望 那么上前去交谈一下也是值得的。
When they got together, I didn’t stand a chance.
当她们站在同一阵营的时候,我根本没有希望胜过她们
heir
n. 继承人;后嗣;嗣子
She acknowledged him as her heir.
她承认他为自己的继承人。
He claims to be the rightful heir.
他要求做合法的继承人。
desperate
adj. 不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的
Troops are needed to help get food into Kosovo where people are in desperate need.
需要军队协助将食物运进科索沃,那里的人们迫切需要食物
They'd been married nearly four years and June was desperate to start a family.
他们结婚快4年了,琼非常想生个孩子。
doom
n. 厄运;死亡;判决;世界末日
vt. 注定;判决;使失败
Why are people so full of gloom and doom?
人们的心里为什么满是悲观失望?
That argument was the turning point for their marriage, and the one which doomed it to failure.
那次争吵是他们婚姻的一个转折点,它注定了他们婚姻的失败。

全球票房:

《冰雪奇缘》在2014年3月2号全球票房正式突破10亿美元 ,进入全球10亿美元俱乐部。也是迪士尼第7部全球票房进入10亿美元的电影,截止4月13号,该片总票房以升至11.12亿美元,世界影史票房超越《007天幕杀机》升至第8位。同时该片已经在3月30号凌晨成功超越《玩具总动员3》登顶影史最卖座的动画电影,也是世界影史第三卖座的非续集类电影。


分享到
重点单词
  • preferableadj. 更好的,更合意的
  • destructionn. 破坏,毁灭,破坏者
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • doomedadj. 命中注定的 动词doom的过去式和过去分词
  • thronen. 王座,君主
  • attractiveadj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的
  • willingadj. 愿意的,心甘情愿的