看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第9期:艾莎离开阿伦戴尔
日期:2014-04-09 07:35

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


There she is.
女王来了
Your Majesty! -Long live the Queen! -Queen Elsa...
陛下! -女王万岁! -女王陛下...
Come drink with us.
来跟我们一起喝酒
Queen Elsa.
女王陛下
Your Majesty? Are you all right?
陛下? 你没事吧?
There she is! Stop her!
她在那! 抓住她!
Please, just stay away from me.
求你们,离我远一点...
Stay away!
远一点!
Monster... Monster!
妖怪...她是个妖怪!
Elsa!
艾莎!
Elsa...
艾莎...
Wait, Please!
请等一下!
Elsa, Stop!
艾莎 不要走!
Anna! -No.
安娜! -不!
The Fjord.
看!峡湾...
Snow?
下雪了?
Yes, snow!
是雪!
Are you all right? -No.
你没事吧? -有事
Did you know? -No.
你以前知道吗? -不知道
Look! It's snowing! It's snowing!
看! 下雪了!下雪了!
The Queen has cursed this land!
女王诅咒了这片土地!
She must be stopped!
一定要阻止她!
You have to go after her... -Wait, no!
你们快去追她 -等等,不要!
You! Is there sorcery in you, too?
你!你也会使妖法吗?
Are you a monster, too?
你也是个妖怪吗?
No. No. I'm completely ordinary.
不 不 我只是个普通人
That's right she is.
当然,她很普通
... In the best way.
我是说...很正常的人
And my sister's not a monster.
我姐姐也不是妖怪
She nearly killed me.
她差点杀了我!
You slipped on ice...-Her ice!
你自己在冰上滑倒了... -那可是她变出来的!
It was an accident. She was scared.
这只是一次意外 她被吓坏了
She didn't mean it. She didn't mean any of this...
她不是有意的,不是有意造成这一切...
Tonight was my fault. I pushed her.
今晚全是我的错 惹恼了她
So I'm the one that needs to go after her.
我一定要把她追回来
-What? -Yeah. -Bring me my horse, please.
什么? -把我的马牵来
Anna, no. It's too dangerous.
安娜 别去 太危险了
Elsa's not dangerous.
艾莎一点也不危险
I'll bring her back, And I'll make this right.
我会带她回来 把一切恢复原样
I'm coming with you... -No.
我跟你一起去.. -不
I need you here to take care of Arendelle.
我需要你留守阿伦戴尔
On my honor.
十分荣幸!
I leave Prince Hans in charge!
我授权汉斯王子暂时负责这里!
Are you sure you can trust her?
你真的信任她吗?
I don't want you getting hurt.
我不能让你受伤
She's my sister,
她是我的姐姐
She would never hurt me.
她永远不会伤害我

重点解析

重点讲解:

fjord
n. [地理] 峡湾(等于fiord)
A couple of these magnificent birds swoop above us during a zodiac tour of the

fjord, which causes some excitement and the loss of a camera.
在乘坐橡皮艇游览峡湾的时候有几只海鸥向我们俯冲而来,由此引起了人们的躁动,还有

人丢了照相机。
ordinary
adj. 普通的;平凡的;平常的
n. 普通;平常的人(或事)
Father doctored me for ordinary stomachache.
父亲为我治疗一般的胃痛。
Judged by the ordinary standards,he was reliable.
用一般的标准衡量,他是可信赖的。
curse
n. 诅咒;咒骂
vt. 诅咒;咒骂
vi. 诅咒;咒骂
You may bless him for it or curse him for it.
你可能会因为他所做的而感激他或者诅咒他
Habits are a curse, but there is no recognizably human form of life without them.
习惯是一种诅咒,但是没有习惯的人类生活方式是不被认可的。
Loneliness is a curse because we don’t know who we are - and that is our basic anxiety.
寂寞更像是一种诅咒,因为我们不知道自己是谁——而这正是我们最根本的焦虑。

角色介绍:

雪怪(Marshmallow)

这只名为“棉花糖”的庞大雪怪出自艾莎之手。他是艾莎冰宫殿的保镖,企图用各种粗暴的方式阻止任何外来的人接近宫殿。尽管这只白色的巨兽常常是沉默寡言,但是他却能给所有的入侵者沉重的一击。



分享到
重点单词
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • anxietyn. 焦虑,担心,渴望
  • reliableadj. 可靠的,可信的
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.