看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第23期:回到阿伦戴尔
日期:2014-04-28 07:43

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


No... What have I done?
不..我都做了什么?
Why did you bring me here?
为什么把我带到这里来?
I couldn't just let them kill you.
我不能让他们杀了你
But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Get Anna.
但我对于阿伦戴尔是个威胁 把安娜找来
Anna has not returned...
安娜还没回来...
If you would just stop the winter,
请你停止这场严冬
bring back summer... please.
恢复夏天...求你了
Don't you see... I can't.
你不知道吗...我做不到
You have to tell them to let me go.
你得让他们放我走
I will do what I can.
我尽力吧
Just hang in there. Come on, buddy, faster!
坚持住 快点伙计!
I'll meet you guys at the castle!
我们在城堡会合!
Stay out of sight, Olaf!
别让别人看见你!
I will!
知道啦!
It's Princess Anna!
是安娜公主!
Are you g-gonna be okay?
你还...还好吗?
Don't worry about me.
别瞎操心了
Anna! Oh, you had us worried sick...My Lady.
安娜!您可算回来了...公主殿下
Get her warm and find Prince Hans, immediately.
注意保暖 快去把汉斯王子找来!
We will. Thank you.
放心吧,多谢了
Make sure she's safe!
一定要照顾好啊!
I'm going back out to look for Princess Anna.
我要回去找安娜
You cannot risk going out there again.
你不能再冒险出去了
If anything happens to her...
万一她有不测...
If anything happens to the Princess,
万一公主不幸...
you are all Arendelle has left.
阿伦戴尔就全靠你了
He's in here. Prince Hans.
他在这儿 汉斯王子
Anna. You're so cold.
安娜 你浑身冰凉!
Hans, you have to kiss me... - What?
汉斯 快吻我... - 什么?
Now. Now.
快 快!
Oh,slow down.
喔,慢点说。
We'll give you two some privacy.
诸位大人,我们是不是回避一下
What happened out there?
究竟怎么回事?
Elsa struck me with her powers.
艾莎用魔法攻击了我
You said she'd never hurt you.
你说过她永远不会伤害你
I was wrong.
看来我错了
Anna?
安娜?
She froze my heart and only an act of true love can save me.
她冻住了我的心,只有发自真爱的行动才能救我
A true love's kiss.
真爱之吻?

重点解析

重点讲解:

worried sick
(担心得)要命的
极度焦虑的,极度烦恼的
I’m worried sick about my health。
我很担心我的健康。
strike
vi. 打,打击;罢工;敲,敲击;抓;打动;穿透
vt. 打,击;罢工;撞击,冲击;侵袭;打动;到达
n. 罢工;打击;殴打
Air traffic controllers have begun a three-day strike in a dispute over pay.
空中交通管制员在一场薪酬纠纷中开始了为时3天的罢工。
Staff at the hospital went on strike in protest at the incidents.
这个医院的员工举行罢工,抗议这些事件。
It is impossible to say who struck the fatal blow.
不可能确定是谁给了那致命的一击。
immediately
adv. 立即,立刻;直接地
conj. 一…就
He immediately flung himself to the floor.
他立即扑倒在地。
The cause of the accident was not immediately apparent.
这次事故的起因并非即刻可明。

影片评价:

而深究《冰雪奇缘》的故事,其实还大有可供挖掘之处。也许小朋友只能看出“冒险”、“欢乐”、“拯救”、“真爱”等主题,但其实影片中处处体现的“追寻自我”、“做回自己”、“真情消融冻结的心”等元素,同样可以令成年观众心有触动,是一部全家老小都能找到情感共鸣、值得一看再看的经典之作。

—新浪娱乐


分享到
重点单词
  • protestn. 抗议,反对,声明 v. 抗议,反对,申明
  • castlen. 城堡 v. 置于城堡中,(棋)移动王车易位
  • striken. 罢工,打击,殴打 v. 打,撞,罢工,划燃
  • fataladj. 致命的,毁灭性的,决定性的
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • apparentadj. 明显的,表面上的
  • disputev. 争论,争议,辩驳,质疑 n. 争论,争吵,争端
  • privacyn. 隐私,隐居,秘密