看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第4期:加冕仪式
日期:2014-04-02 07:23

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Welcome to Arendelle! Thank you, Sir!
欢迎来到阿伦戴尔欢迎!
Watch your Steps please. The Gates Will opening Soon.
注意脚下 大门马上要打开了
Why do I have to wear this?
我一定要穿这个吗?
Because the Queen has come of age.
今天城门就要打开了
It's Coronation Day!
女王的加冕日!
That's not my fault.
跟我有什么关系
- What do you want, Sven? - Give me a snack!
你想要什么 斯特? -给我点吃的!
What's the magic word? Please!
先说口令! -求你了!
A..a... a... a! Share!
喂!给我留点!
I can't believe they're finally opening up the gates!
真不敢相信,城门终于打开了!
And for a whole day!
而且打开一整天哦!
Faster, Persi!
快 亲爱的!
Ah, Arendelle, our most mysterious trade partner.
阿伦戴尔 我们最神秘的贸易伙伴
Open those gates so I may unlock your secrets
打开大门,让我揭开你的秘密
and exploit your riches.
榨干你的财富
...Did I just say that out loud?
我是不是说的太大声了?
Oh, me sore eyes can't wait to.
我已经等不急要进去了
See the Queen and the Princess.
拜见女王和公主!
I bet they're absolutely lovely.
我打赌她们一定可爱极了
I bet they are beautiful.
她们一定是大美女
Princess Anna...?
安娜公主?
...Huh? Yeah?
恩?
- Sorry to wake you, ma'am but... - No, no, no. You didn't.
很抱歉叫醒您 -哦,没,没事
I've been up for hours.
我早就起来了...呵欠
Who is it?
嗯?谁在外面?
It's still me, ma'am. The gates will open soon.
呃,还是我,城门马上就要打开了
Time to get ready. Of course!
您该起床做准备了! -哦,当然!
Ready for what?
准备什么?
Your sister's coronation, ma'am.
您姐姐的加冕典礼,殿下
My sister's cor-neration...
我姐姐的加冕...
It's coronation day!
今天是加冕日!

重点解析

重点讲解:

coronation
n. 加冕礼
The award was front-page news: his was, declared the Daily Express, 'one of the most

interesting of the names in the Coronation Honours List'.
这项任命成了报纸的头条新闻:《每日快报》称他是“加冕典礼荣誉名册上最有意思的名字之一”。
The coronation of the new king was a splendid pageant。
新国王的加冕典礼非常壮观。
exploit
vt. 开发,开拓;剥削;开采
n. 勋绩;功绩
Critics claim he exploited black musicians for personal gain.
批评家们声称他为私利利用了黑人音乐家们。
Extra payments should be made to protect the interests of the staff and prevent

exploitation.
额外报酬应被支付以维护员工的利益和防止剥削。
I think we're being very short-sighted in not exploiting our own coal.
我想我们不开采利用自己的煤矿实在是目光短浅。
mysterious
adj. 神秘的;不可思议的;难解的
A couple of messages had mysteriously disappeared.
几条信息已经神秘地消失了
A mysterious illness confined him to bed for over a month.
一种怪病让他卧床一个多月。

角色介绍:

克斯托夫(Kristoff)
克斯托夫是一个野外生存者,他居住在雪山的山顶,以采集冰块销售给阿伦黛尔王国为生。克斯托夫不修边幅,强壮而威严,有着自己的生活原则。他看起来很不合群,不过却有一位最好的朋友陪伴——他那忠心耿耿、脏脏兮兮的驯鹿斯特。



分享到
重点单词
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • claimn. 要求,要求权;主张,断言,声称;要求物 vt. 要
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • mysteriousadj. 神秘的,不可思议的
  • exploitvt. 剥削,利用,开拓,开采,开发 n. 功绩,勋绩,
  • confinedadj. 幽禁的;狭窄的;有限制的;在分娩中的 v. 限
  • partnern. 搭档,伙伴,合伙人 v. 同 ... 合作,做 .
  • pageantn. 盛会,游行,壮丽的场面,选美