看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第14期:雪宝来了
日期:2014-04-16 07:20

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Arendelle... -It's completely frozen.
看 阿伦戴尔... -已经完全被冻住了
But it'll be fine. Elsa will thaw it.
不要紧 艾莎会解冻这里的
Will she? -Yeah.
她会吗? -会的
Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?
走吧 这是去北山的路吗?
More like this way.
呵呵 我看应该是这条
I never knew winter could be so beautiful.
我从没想过冬天能这么美!
YEAH... It really is beautiful, isn't it?
是啊... 真的是美景如画呢 不是吗?
But it's so white.
但全是白色
You know, how about a little color?
你觉得 加点颜色如何?
I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse...
来点绯红,淡绿色...
How 'bout yellow...no, not yellow.
黄色怎么样... 不 黄色不行
Yellow and snow? Brrrr... no go.
黄色配雪白? 我去 真难看
Am I right?
都看着我干嘛?
Hi! - You're creepy.
嗨! - 吓我一跳!
I don't want it! -Back at you!
别往我这扔! - 别给我!
Please don't drop me. - Come on, it's just a head.
喂 别扔啦! - 只是个头而已
Don't!
别!
All right, we got off to a bad start.
好吧 我的闪亮登场全给搞砸了
Ew, ew, the body!
哇喔,还有个身子
Wait, what am I looking at right now?
等等 你俩这是怎么了?
Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?
为什么像蝙蝠一样倒挂着?
...Al'right. Wait one second.
好吧 等一下
Oooh! Thank you! -You're welcome.
噢!谢谢! -不用谢
Now I'm perfect.
现在好了
Well, almost.
嗯 好像还少点什么
It was like my whole life got upside down.
我还以为这半辈子都是倒着走的
Oh! Too hard. I'm sorry! I was just...
哦! 对不起,太用力了 我只想...
Woo! Head Rush! Are you okay?
嘿 你没事吧?
Are you kidding me? I am wonderful!
你在说笑吗? 我感觉好极啦!
I've always wanted a nose.
我一直想要个鼻子
So cute. It's like a little baby unicorn.
好可爱 就像独角兽宝宝的小角
What? Hey! Whoa.
干嘛? 嘿! 哇
Oh, I love it even more! Hah...
哇 这下更帅了 哈哈...
All right, let's start this thing over.
好了 现在才是正式出场
Hi everyone. I'm Olaf. And I like warm hugs.
大家好 我是雪宝 喜欢热情的拥抱
Olaf?
雪宝?
That's right, Olaf.
没错 雪宝
And you are?
你呢?
Oh, um... I'm Anna.
哦 我是...安娜
And who's the funky-looking donkey over there?
那这个像驴一样的家伙是谁?
That's Sven.
是斯特
Uh-huh. And who's the reindeer?
嗯 那这只驯鹿又是谁?
Sven.
斯特
They're...oh, okay...Makes things easier for me.
他们是... 好吧 管他是谁呢
Ha. Aw, look at him tryin' to kiss my nose.
喔 他想亲我的鼻子
I like you, too!
我也喜欢你!
Olaf, Did Elsa build you?
雪宝 你是艾莎堆出来的吗?
Yeah. Why?
是的 怎么了?
You know where she is? Yeah. Why?
你知道她在哪吗? -是的 怎么了?
Do you think you could show us the way?
你能带我们去找她吗?
Yeah. Why? -How does this work?
是的 怎么了? -这是啥玩意啊?
Stop it, Sven. Trying to focus here.
别闹 斯特 美女跟我说话呢
Yeah, Why? -I'll tell you Why.
好吧 怎么了? -我来告诉你
We need Elsa to Bring back Summer.
我们要找到艾莎 恢复夏天
Summer? - Uhum.
夏天? - 是啊...
Oh, I don't know why but.
哇 不知道为什么但是...
I've always loved the idea of summer,
一听到夏天我就打心眼儿里喜欢
And Sun, and all things hot.
明媚的阳光 一切都是暖洋洋的
Really?
真的?
I'm guessing you don't have much experience with heat.
我想你还不知道什么是“热”吧
Nope!
不!
But sometimes I like to close my eyes
但我经常会闭上眼睛
and imagine what it'd be like when summer does come.
想像夏天来到时 将是多么美妙

重点解析

重点讲解:

no go
不行,失败
The more I tell her to catch up on the reading, no go.
我越是告诉她要读书,她越是不肯读。
By Friday the city was a no go area.
到星期五的时候,这个城市已经成为了一个禁区。
creepy
adj. 令人毛骨悚然的;爬行的
There were certain places that were really creepy at night.
有些地方到了晚上真吓人。
It make sense to make this a more temporary option for both battery life, and because of the creepy factor.
这意味着使它成为一个临时的选择对于电池寿命和令人毛骨悚然的因素。
start over
重新开始
What can you do to start over today?
今天你要重新开始能做些什么呢?
Who does not welcome a chance to start over, if only on a new page of the calendar?
谁能只把它想成日历上新的的一页而不欢迎重新开始的机会呢?

幕后花絮:

为了让细节更加真实,影片的制作组远走加拿大魁北克的怀俄明以及挪威,去到自然中采集光线、水流、岩石以及声音的质感。挪威冰天雪地的自然景观对于创作者找到感觉非常关键,某种意义上《冰雪奇缘》有着“《阿拉伯的劳伦斯》式的宏大和规模”。



分享到
重点单词
  • temporaryadj. 暂时的,临时的 n. 临时工
  • optionn. 选择权,可选物,优先购买权 v. 给予选择
  • boutn. 回合,一场
  • woov. 向 ... 求爱,追求,恳求
  • factorn. 因素,因子 vt. 把 ... 因素包括进去 vi
  • certainadj. 确定的,必然的,特定的 pron. 某几个,某
  • unicornn. (传说中的)独角兽
  • calendarn. 日历,月历,日程表 vt. 把 ... 列入日程表