看电影学英语《冰雪奇缘》第20期:再次遇见地精
日期:2014-04-24 07:57

(单词翻译:单击)

剧本欣赏


Look, Sven. The sky's awake.
看 斯特 天还醒着
Are you cold? - A little.
你冷吗? - 有一点
Wait. Come here.
等一下 过来
So, About my friends...
其实 我的那些朋友...
Well, I say friends, they're more like family...
虽说是朋友 对于我来说更像是家人...
Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven
总之 我小的时候只有斯特陪着我
until you know, they took us in.
直到他们接纳了我
They did? - Yeah.
他们接纳了你? -是的
I don't want to scare you, they can be
我不想吓着你
a little bit inappropriate...
他们可能会有点失礼...
And loud... very loud...
还有点吵...非常的吵...
They're also stubborn at times, And a little
有时有些倔强 还有点
Overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. Which you...
傲慢 他们很重,非常非常的重
But You know, you okay. They're fine. They mean well.
但是没关系 你会没事的 他们很不错 都是好人
Kristoff, they sound wonderful.
克里斯托弗,我相信他们是好人
Okay then...
好吧 那么...
Meet my family.
见见我的家人吧
Hey, guys!
嗨 伙计们!
They're rocks.
一堆石头?
He's crazy.
他疯了
Hey, Wow...I pretty Recognize you, You lost so much Weigh?
嘿...我差点认不出你了,减肥很成功嘛
I'll distract them while you run.
我掩护,你快跑
Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you!
嗨!斯特的家人! 很高兴见到你们!
Anna, because I love you, I insist you run.
安娜 因为我爱你 你快跑吧
Understand you're love experts!
我听说你们都是爱情专家!
Why aren't you running?
怎么还不跑?
Okay. Um... I'm gonna go...
呃 好吧... 我先走了...
No, no, no. Anna, wait!
不 安娜 等一下!
Kristoff!
克里斯托弗!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回家了!
Kristoff! Kristoff's home! It's been too long!
克里斯托弗!克里斯托弗回来了!好久没见你了!
Kristoff's home!
克里斯托弗回来了!
Wait? Kristoff?
等等 克里斯托弗是谁?
Yeah...Oh, let me look at you!
哈...让我好好看看你!
Oh, take off your clothes, Kristoff, I wash them.
脱下你的外套,克里斯托弗 我给你洗一洗
Ah! No. I'm gonna keep my clothes on, Look.
哦!不用了 我穿着就好 听着
Great to see you all.
见到你们很高兴
But where's grand Pabbie? He's napping.
佩比爷爷去哪了? - 他在睡觉
But look, I grew a mushroom.
看 我身上长了个蘑菇
And I earned my fire Crystal.
我有了一块火焰水晶
I passed a kidney Stone.
我的肾结石治好了
Kristoff, Pick me up.
克里斯托弗 抱抱我
You're getting big...Good for you.
哦 你已经变得这么重了
Trolls? They're trolls.
地精? 他们是地精
He's brought a girl!
他带回来一个姑娘!
What's going on?
这是干嘛?
I've learned to just roll with it.
你就入乡随俗吧
Let me see. Bright eyes. Working nose. Strong teeth.
让我瞧瞧 大大的眼睛 灵巧的鼻子 坚固的牙齿
Yes, yes, yes. She'll do nicely for our Kristoff.
太好了! 跟克里斯托弗很般配嘛
Wait. Oh. Um. No.
等下 哦,不 呃...
You've got the wrong idea. That's not why I brought her here.
搞什么啊 我带她回来可不是相亲的
Right. We're not. I'm not...
对,我们不是...那种关系...
What's the issue, dear?
怎么了 亲爱的?
Why are you holding back from such a man?
这么靠谱的好男人你还不满意?

重点解析

重点讲解:

stubborn
adj. 顽固的;顽强的;难处理的
He is a stubborn character used to getting his own way.
他是一个固执的人,过去常常随心所欲。
He stubbornly refused to tell her how he had come to be in such a state.
他固执地拒绝告诉她自己是如何落到这种地步的。
overbearing
adj. 傲慢的;压倒一切的
v. 压住;否定;专横地对待;繁殖过度
My husband can be a little overbearing with our son.
我丈夫可能对我们的儿子专横一点。
Your determination may make you a little overbearing when dealing with others.
和别人相处时,你的决心可能会让你变得有些盛气凌人
crystal
n. 结晶,晶体;水晶;水晶饰品
adj. 水晶的;透明的,清澈的
She was wearing a strand of crystal beads.
她戴着一串水晶珠子。
Some of the finest drinking glasses are made from lead crystal.
一些最精致的酒杯是用铅晶质玻璃制成的。

幕后花絮:

制作frozen之前,剧组曾经去加拿大著名的冰馆“Hôtel de Glace ”寻找灵感。《冰雪奇缘》大火后,现在冰馆内可以看到雪宝(olaf)的雪雕,酒吧里面奥肯(oaken)的冰雕,以及墙上斯特(sven)的浮雕。


分享到
重点单词
  • strandn. (线等的)股,缕,一个部分 vt. 弄断(如绳的)
  • issuen. 发行物,期刊号,争论点 vi. & vt 发行,流
  • overbearingadj. 傲慢的,骄傲自大的,蛮横的
  • stubbornlyadv. 倔强地;顽固地
  • dealingn. 经营方法,行为态度 (复数)dealings:商务
  • distractvt. 转移,分心
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • stubbornadj. 顽固的,倔强的,难对付的
  • determinationn. (正式)决定,规定,决心,测定,定位
  • inappropriateadj. 不适当的,不相称的