听电影《罗马假日》学英语第07期:山林 仙女
日期:2012-09-15 17:07

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Is this the elevator?
这是升降机吗?  
It's my room!
这是我的房间。  
I'm terribly sorry to mention it, but the dizziness is getting worse.
别见怪,但我的头越来越晕。  
Can I sleep here? That's the general idea.
可以睡在这里吗?正有此意。  
Can I have a silk nightgown with rosebuds on it?
有玫瑰花蕾的睡袍吗?  
I'm afraid you'll have to rough it tonight.
今晚你要将就一下了。  
In these. Pyjamas.
穿这个,睡衣。  
Sorry, honey, I haven't worn a nightgown in years.
抱歉,我多年没穿过睡袍了。  
Will you help me get undressed, please?
请你帮我宽衣,OK. 好吧。  
There you are. You can handle the rest.
行了,其余的你自己来。  
May I have some?
我可以喝一杯吗?  
No!
不可以。  
Now, look! This is very unusual.
听好,这是破天荒。  
I've never been alone with a man before, even with my dress on.
我从未单独跟男人一起,即使有穿衣。  
With my dress off, it's most unusual.
没穿衣跟男人一起就更是奇迹。  
I don't seem to mind. Do you?
我倒不介意,你呢?  
I think I'll go out for a cup of coffee. You'd better get to sleep.
我去喝咖啡,你快休息好了。  
Oh, no. On this one.
不,这边来。  
You're terribly nice.
你真好人。  
Hey, come here.
过来。  
These are pyjamas, they're to sleep in. You're to climb into them.
这是睡衣,先穿上这个才睡觉。  
Understand? - Thank you.
明白吗?谢谢。  
And you sleep on the couch. Not on the bed, on the couch. Is that clear?
你要睡在沙发上,不是床上。 
Do you know my favourite poem?You've already recited it.
可知道我最喜欢哪首诗?你念过了。  
"Arethusa arose From her couch of snows."
“山林仙女从阿克罗斯伦安山。”  
"In the Acroceraunian Mountains."
“皑皑白雪里升起。”  
Keats.Shelley.
济慈,雪莱。  
Keep your mind off the poetry and on the pyjamas.
别再吟诗了,快换上睡衣。  
Shelley. I'll be back in about ten minutes.
雪莱,我十分钟后回来。  
You'll be fine.Keats.
你会没事的,济慈。  
Keats.
是济慈。  
You have my permission to withdraw.
你可以退下了。  
Thank you very much.
谢谢。  
Well?No trace.
怎样?没发现。  
Did you search the grounds? Attics to cellar.
整个地方搜过了? 遍寻不获。  
You must swear not to speak of this to anyone.
你得发誓保守这秘密。  
I must remind you that the princess is the direct heir to the throne.
你别忘记公主是王室继承人。  
This must be classified as top crisis secret. Have I your pledge?
这事故列为一级机密,明白吗?  
Yes, sir. Very well.
明白,长官,很好。  
Now we must notify Their Majesties.
现在我们要知会国王、王后。
妙语佳句
1.elevator
电梯;升降机;升降舵;起卸机
We are all bunched together in the crowded elevator.
在拥挤的电梯里我们聚拢在一起。
2.dizziness
头晕;头昏眼花
The symptoms include heart palpitations, dizziness, and stomach pains.
这种综合症(的症状)包含心悸、头昏和胃疼。
3.rosebud
玫瑰花蕾;蔷薇花蕾;妙龄少女
Now she draws with a needle and thread, little knotted rosebuds, tulips made of silk thread.
现在她用针和线绘出美丽的玫瑰花蕾和郁金香。
4.climb into
爬进
Hamsters are particular about when they climb into a wheeland begin running. Every day they start within five minutes of darkness.
仓鼠们爬进轮子里后,开始“勤勤恳恳”不停地跑,但每天它们都要先在黑暗里跑五分钟。
考考你 (请翻译)
1.别见怪,但我的头越来越晕。 
2.你得发誓保守这秘密。

上期参考答案
1.Come on, climb in the cab and go home.
2.Take her wherever she wants to go.

分享到
重点单词
  • handlen. 柄,把手 v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭
  • permissionn. 同意,许可,允许
  • thronen. 王座,君主
  • dizzinessn. 头昏眼花,眩晕
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • tracen. 痕迹,踪迹,微量 vt. 追踪,找出根源,描绘 v
  • pledgen. 保证,誓言,抵押,抵押品 vt. 保证,发誓,以
  • needlen. 针 vt. 用针缝,激怒,嘲弄 vi. 缝纫