第15期 祖传秘方
日期:2011-07-12 13:39

(单词翻译:单击)

...Oogway was just a crazy old turtle after all.
乌龟八成是个老疯子

No,Oogway was wister than us all
不,乌龟比我们任何人都智慧。

Oh,come on! Face it,he picked me by accident.
哦 现实点吧 他选中我 纯属意外

Of course l'm not the Dragon Warrior. Who am l kidding?
我才不是什么神龙大侠 我骗谁呀?

But who will stop Tai Lung?
可谁能阻止大龙呢?

He'll destroy everything and everyone.
他会摧毁一切 摧毁所有人

No.

Evacuate the valley. You must protect the villagers from Tai Lung's rage.
撤空和平谷 我们必须保护村民不受大龙的威胁

What about you,Master?
那你呢 师父?

l will fight him.
我跟他斗

What?
什么?

l can hold him off long enough
我能抵挡他好一阵子

for everyone to escape.
这样大家就能逃走

But,Shifu,he'll kill you.
可师父 他会杀了你

Then l will finally have paid for my mistake.
这样我也能弥补过错了

Listen to me,all of you.
你们都跟我仔细听着

lt is time for you to continue yourjourney without me.
接下来的路你们要自己走 多保重

l am very proud to have been your master.
能做你们的师父 我非常自豪

We've got to get them out safely.
我们要带大家安全离开

Come,little one. Let's find your mama.
过来小家伙 我帮你找妈妈

Viper,gather the southern farmers. Mantis,the north.
灵蛇 集合南面的村民 螳螂 北面

Orane,light the way.
仙鹤 你引路

Look,it's the Dragon Warrior.
瞧 是神龙大侠

Hey,Dad.
嘿 爸爸

Po!
阿宝

Good to have you back,son.
你回来就好 儿子

Good to be back.
很高兴回来

Let's go,Po.
我们走吧 阿宝

So for our next shop,it's time to face it...
我们得另开一家铺子了 实际点吧

...the future of noodles is dice-cut vegetables...
面条将来的趋势嘛 蔬菜都得切成块

...no longer slices.
不再是切成丝

Also,l was thinking,maybe this time
另外 我还寻思着也许这回

we'll have a kitchen you can actually stand up in.
厨房得盖得大些这样你就能舒坦点

Po,l'm sorry if things didn't work out.
阿宝 我也怪不好受的 你没能如愿

ltjust wasn't meant to be.
也许你就没那个命

Po,forget everything else.
阿宝 别胡思乱想了

Your destiny still awaits.
你命中注定还能干大事

We are noodle folk. Broth runs deep through our veins.
我们是做面条的 我们的血脉里就流淌着汤汁

l don't know,Dad.
我心里乱得很

Honestly,sometimes l can't believe l'm actually your son.
说实话 有时候我不相信我真是你儿子

Po...
阿宝

...l think it's time l told you something l should have told you...
现在是时候了 有些事我也必须告诉你了

...a long time ago.
其实我早该告诉你

OK.
说吧

The secret ingredient of my Secret lngredient Soup.
我要告诉你的是 我那秘方仙汤的秘密配方

Come here. The secret ingredient is...
听我说 那仙汤的秘密配方就是

...nothing.
不加料

You heard me. Nothing!
我都说了 不加料!

There is no secret ingredient!
根本就没什么秘方!

Wait,wait. lt's just plain old noodle soup?
等等 就是平常的清汤面?

You don't add some kind of special sauce or something?
你不加一些什么特别的调料吗?

Don't have to. To make something special,you just believe it's special.
不需要加 要作出特别的东西 你必须相信他很特别

There is no secret ingredient.
根本就没有什么所谓的秘笈

l have come home,Master.
我回家了 师父

This is no longer your home. And l am no longer your master.
这不再是你的家 我也不再是你的师父

Oh,yes. You have a new favorite.
对呀 你新收了爱徒

So where is this Po?
我上哪儿找阿宝?

Did l scare him off?
被我吓跑了?

This battle is between you and me.
这较量是你我之间的

So,that is how it's going to be.
那么只能是这样了

That is how it must be.
必须是这样

分享到
重点单词
  • gatherv. 聚集,聚拢,集合 n. 集合,聚集
  • plainn. 平原,草原 adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简单的,平坦
  • escapev. 逃跑,逃脱,避开 n. 逃跑,逃脱,(逃避)方法、
  • turtlen. 海龟
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • evacuatev. 疏散,撤出,排泄
  • protectvt. 保护,投保
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • ragen. 狂怒,大怒,狂暴,肆虐,风行 v. 大怒,怒斥,激
  • ingredientn. 成分,原料,配料,因素