第12期 该如何做
日期:2011-07-06 15:55

(单词翻译:单击)

That was scary. Yeah,so I'm like... "Fine,you may be a wolf,
我是说 是呀 老狼 算你狠

you may be the scariest bandit in Haijin Province...
算你是人见人怕的大恶霸

...but you're a lousy tipper.''
可你给小费太小器啦

Really? So how did you get out of there alive?
真的吗? 那么你是怎么活着脱身的?

l mean,l didn't actually say that...
其实我没真正说出来

...but l thought it...
我就那么想的

...in my mind.
只是心里想想

lf he could read my mind,he'd be,like,''What?''
要是他能看到我的心思 他会说 怕你啦

Order up! Hope you like it.
请慢用 爱吃就好

This is really good!
味道真是好极了

No,come on.
这算什么

Try my dad's Secret lngredient Soup. He actually knows the secret ingredient.
你们该尝尝我老爸的秘方仙汤 那是祖传秘方

What do you mean? This is amazing!
你就别谦虚了 这可是极品

You're a really good cook.
你的厨艺一流

l wish my mouth was bigger.
只可惜我的嘴太小

Tigress,you've got to try this.
娇虎 你一定得尝尝

lt is said that the Dragon Warrior can survive for months
据说神龙大侠连着几个月不吃东西

on nothing but the dew of ginkgo leaf and the energy of the universe.
依然能生存 仅靠银杏叶的露珠和天地环宇之气

l guess my body doesn't know it's the Dragon Warrior yet.
我的身体还不知道自己是神龙大侠

l'm gonna need a lot more than dew and universe juice.
我可不能光靠露珠和那个环宇之气

What? - Nothing... Master Shifu.
干嘛? 没什么 你像师父

Never be the Dragon Warrior unless you lose 500 pounds and brush your teeth!
你成不了神龙大侠 除非你减四百多斤肉 天天刷牙

What is that noise you're making? Laughter? l never heard of it!
你发什么怪声? 笑声? 我从来没听过

Work hard,panda,and maybe someday...
好好练 熊猫 没准哪天

...you will have ears like mine.
你会长出像我一样的耳朵

That's good.
你真逗

Ears. lt's not working for you? l thought they were pretty good.
耳朵 不好笑吗? 挺好玩的

lt's Shifu!
是师父

Of course it's Shifu. What do you think l'm doing?
当然是师父 我还能模仿谁?

Master Shifu!
哦 是师父啊

You think this is funny?
你们觉得这好玩?

Tai Lung has escaped and you're acting like children!
大龙从牢里逃出来了 你们还在这儿胡闹

What?
什么?

He is coming for the Dragon Scroll,
他是来抢神龙秘笈的

and you are the only one who can stop him.
而你是唯一能阻止他的

And l was saying you got no sense of humor.
我刚才还说你不会幽默啦

l'm gonna... stop Tai Lung.
我要阻止大龙

What? You're serious? And l have to...?
你没开玩笑吧? 我要...哦 不

Master Oogway will stop him,like he did before.
乌龟大师会阻止他 就像他上次那样

Oogway cannot!
乌龟大师办不到

Not anymore.
他不在了

Our only hope is the Dragon Warrior.
我们唯一的希望就是神龙大侠

The panda?
那熊猫?

Yes,the panda!
对 那熊猫

Master,let us stop Tai Lung. This is what you've trained us for.
求你了师父 让我们阻止大龙 你训练我们就为这个

No! lt is not your destiny to defeat Tai Lung.
不 打败大龙绝对不是你们的使命

lt is his!
而是他的

Where'd he go?
他哪儿去了?

You cannot leave! A real warrior never quits.
你不能逃跑 真正的大侠决不放弃

Watch me.
那你看着

Come on.
现实点

How am l supposed to beat Tai Lung? l can't even beat you to the stairs.
我怎么能打败大龙? 我连逃跑都办不到

You will beat him because you are the Dragon Warrior.
你能打败他 因为你是神龙大侠

You don't believe that. You never believed that.
你根本不相信 你从来就不相信

From the beginning,you've tried to get rid of me.
我一来到这儿 你就一直想赶我走

Yes! l was.
是的 当初是

But now l ask you to trust in your master as l have come to trust in mine.
可现在我要你相信你的师父 就像我相信我的乌龟大师

You're not my master. And l'm not the Dragon Warrior.
你不是我师父 我也不是什么神龙大侠

Then why didn't you quit?! You knew l wanted you gone,yet you stayed.
那你当初怎么不放弃 你明知道我想赶你走 可你留下了

Yeah,l stayed.
对 我留下了

l stayed because every time you threw a brick at my head
我留下 是因为每次你踩我脑门

or said l smelled,it hurt,but it could never hurt more
或者说我臭 我很伤心

than it did every day of my life just being me.
可是比这更伤心的 那就是至今我还是原来的我

l stayed because l thought,if anyone could change me...
我留下 是因为我想 如果有谁能改变我...

...could make me... not me...
让我变得不是我

...it was you.
那人就是你

The greatest kung fu teacher in all of Ohina!
因为你是最伟大的功夫大师!

But l can change you!
我的确能改变你

l can turn you into the Dragon Warrior! And l will!
我的确能把你变成神龙大侠 一定能
Come on. Tai Lung is on his way here right now.
得了吧 大龙现在就要杀过来了

Even if it takes him a hundred years to get here,how are you...
就算他一百年才跑到这儿 你要怎么做...

...gonna change this into the Dragon Warrior?
才能把这堆肉变成神龙大侠? 啊?

How?
怎么做?

How?
怎么做?

How?
怎么做?

l don't know!
我不知道

l don't know!
我不知道

That's what l thought.
我就说嘛

分享到
重点单词
  • ingredientn. 成分,原料,配料,因素
  • universen. 宇宙,万物,世界
  • defeatn. 败北,挫败 vt. 战胜,击败
  • scrolln. 卷轴,目录 v. 卷动
  • survivevt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过 vi.
  • brushn. 刷子,画笔 n. 灌木丛 n. 小冲突,争吵 vt
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • beatv. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动 n. 敲打,拍子,心跳