第8期 一试身手
日期:2011-06-29 10:20

(单词翻译:单击)

Let's begin.
我们开始吧

Wait,wait,wait.
等等

What? 什么?

Now?
现在?

Yes,now.
对! 现在

Unless the great Oogway was wrong and you are not the Dragon Warrior.
除非你认为乌龟大师错了 你不是神龙大侠

Oh,OK,well...
哦 好吧 我...

l don't know if l can do all of those moves.
我不知道 那些招术我是不是全都会

Well,if we don't try,we'll never know,will we?
嘿嘿 如果不试一下就永远不会知道

Yeah,it's just,maybe we can find something more suited to my level.
呃 是呀 只是也许我们 可以找一些更适合我这样水平的

What level is that?
你是什么水平?

Well,l'm not a master,but...
呃 反正我不是大师 不过...

...let's just start at zero. Level zero.
我们可以从“零”开始 没水平

No. There is no such thing as level zero.
呵 不! 你上哪儿都找不到“没水平”这个水平

Maybe l can start with that.
我从这个开始吧

That?
这个?

We use that for training children and propping the door open when it's hot.
我们是用来训练小孩的 或者大热天用它来顶门的

But if you insist...
可如果你非要用它

The Furious Five!
哇 威猛五侠

You're bigger than your action figures. Except,you,Mantis. You're the same.
真人比玩具娃娃大多了 可除了你 螳螂 差不多一样小

Go ahead,panda. Show us what you can do.
来吧 熊猫 给我们露一手

Are they gonna watch,or should l wait till they get back to work?
他们都要看吗? 要不等他们先撤了再说吧

Hit it.
出拳吧

OK,yeah. l mean,l just ate. So l'm still digesting.
好吧 不过我刚吃饱 我还在消化

So my kung fu might not be as good as... later on.
所以我的功夫可能会... 打点折扣

Just hit it.
赶快出拳

All right.
好吧

What you got? You got nothing,'cause l got it right here.
谁怕谁呀 你就等着我露一手吧

You picking on my friends? Get ready to feel thunder.
你敢欺负我朋友? 我打得你满脸桃花开

l'm coming at you with crazy feet.
我用脚丫子问候你 我看你怎么办

Oome on. l'm a blur. You've never seen bear style.
出招吧 我左晃 我右晃

You've only seen praying mantis.
你没看见过熊猫拳吧 你只见过螳螂捕蝉什么的

Or monkey style.
或者我们该试试猴子耍宝

Or l could come at you snickety-snake.
或者来几下金蛇狂舞

Would you hit it!
你倒是给我打呀!

All right. All right.
好吧 好吧

分享到
重点单词
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..
  • blurv. 使 ... 模糊,弄脏 n. 污点,模糊