第9期 沮丧的阿宝
日期:2011-06-30 10:36

(单词翻译:单击)

Why don't you try again? A little harder.
再试一下 打重点

How's that?
怎么样? 哇

That hurts.
好疼

This will be easier than l thought.
要赶走他好像并不难

I'm feeling a little nauseous!
有点头昏

Those are hard!
这铁家伙 看来我要...

My tenders.
我的鸡鸡

How did l do?
我表现如何?

There is now a level zero.
总算见识“没水平”了

There's no words.
我真是无语了

No denying that.
可不是吗

What was Master Oogway thinking?
我真不明白乌龟大师是怎么想的

The poor guy's gonna get himself killed.
那个可怜虫会送命的

He is so mighty!
他是那么的“威风”

The Dragon Warrior fell out of the sky on a ball of fire!
神龙大侠坐着火球从天而降

When he walks,the very ground shakes!
他一走动 大地都会颤抖

One would think Master Oogway would choose someone who knew kung fu.
按理说 乌龟大师会选一个真正会功夫的人

Yeah,or could at least touch his toes.
是呀 至少手能碰到脚趾头

Or even see his toes.
他胖得连脚趾头都看不见

OK.
好了

Great.
糟糕

Hi. You're up.
嗨 你醒了

l am now.
被你吵醒的

Some day,huh?
今天够呛?

That kung fu stuff is hard work,right? Are your biceps sore?
那功夫真够难的 对吗? 你二头筋酸吗?

l've had a long and rather disappointing day,so...
今天一天真是又长又叫人泄气 所以...

Yeah,l should probably get to sleep now.
是呀 我现在也许真该睡一会儿了

Yeah,yeah,yeah. Of course.
是呀 是呀 当然 那好


OK,thanks.
谢谢

lt's just... Man,l'm such a big fan!
我只想说 我好崇拜你们

You guys were amazing at the Battle of Weeping River.
弃河大战的时候 你们表现神勇

Outnumbered a thousand to one,but you didn't stop. You just...
面对千倍敌人 你们毫不退缩 你们...

Sorry about that.
请多包涵

Look,you don't belong here.
呃 听着 你不属于这儿

l know. l know. You're right.
我知道 我知道 你说的对

I don't have... I just...
我...什么都不会 我只是...

My whole life l dreamed of...
我从小就有一个梦...

No,l meant you don't belong here. l mean,in this room. This is my room.
不不不 我的意思是你不属于这儿 就是这房间 这是我的房间

Property of Orane.
仙鹤房产

OK. Right,right.
哦 懂了 对对

So,you want to get to sleep.
那么 对 你想睡觉了

Yeah.

l'm keeping you up.
打扰了

We got big things tomorrow.
明天还有大事要做呢

All right. You're awesome. Last thing l'm gonna say. Bye-bye.
好吧 你很牛 我就说这些了 OK 拜拜

What was that?
说什么呢?

OK. All right. Good night.
那好 走了 晚安

Sleep well.
做个好梦

That seemed a little awkward.
真有点尴尬

Master Tigress! l didn't mean to wake you.
娇虎大侠 我没想吵醒你 只是...

You don't belong here.
你不属于这里

Yeah,of course.
是呀 是呀 当然

This is your room.
这是你的房间

l mean,you don't belong in the Jade Palace.
我是说 你不属于我们翡翠宫

You're a disgrace to kung fu,and if you have
你是武林的耻辱,如果你

any respect for who we are and what we do,
还懂得尊重我们这些大侠 尊重武林

you will be gone by morning.
那你明天一早就离开

Big fan!
我崇拜你

l see you have found the Sacred Peach Tree of Heavenly Wisdom.
看来你已经发现了这棵天资神明圣桃树

ls that what this is? Sorry. l thought it was just a regular peach tree.
就是这棵树? 不好意思 我还以为是平常的桃树

l understand. You eat when you are upset.
这我理解 你心情烦燥 所以你就吃

Upset? l'm not upset. What makes you think l'm upset.
心烦? 我没心烦 你怎么觉得我心烦

So why are you so upset?
你到底心里在烦些什么?

l'm glad Shifu sent you.
很高兴师父派你来

l was beginning to think l'd been forgotten.
我还以为他们把我忘了

Fly back there and tell them...
你飞回去告诉他们

...the real Dragon Warrior is coming home.
真正的神龙大侠要回家了

分享到
重点单词
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • fell动词fall的过去式 n. 兽皮 vt. 砍伐,击倒 a
  • peachn. 桃子,桃树,桃红色 v. 揭发,检举
  • sacredadj. 神圣的,受尊重的
  • warriorn. 勇士,战士,武士
  • disgracen. 耻辱,不名誉 v. 耻辱,使 ... 失体面
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • disappointingadj. 令人失望的 动词disappoint的现在分词
  • mightyadj. 强有力的,强大的,巨大的 adv. 很,极其