第13期 正式拜师
日期:2011-07-07 14:39

(单词翻译:单击)

This is what you trained me for.
苦练就是为了这一刻

Tigress!
娇虎

Don't try and stop me.
谁都别想拦我

We're not trying to stop you.
我们不是想拦你

What?
什么?

We're coming with you!
我们是和你一起去!

What? l eat when l'm upset,OK?
干嘛? 我心烦就爱吃东西

No need to explain.
噢 你不用解释

l thought you might be Monkey. He hides his almond cookies on the top shelf.
我还以为你是金猴 他把杏仁饼干藏在最上头

Don't tell Monkey.
别告诉金猴

Look at you.
你瞧瞧你

Yeah,l know,l disgust you.
是呀 我知道 我老让你上火

No,l mean,how did you get up there?
不不 我是说 你是怎么上去的?

l don't know. l guess that...
我不知道 我猜...

l don't know. l was getting a cookie.
我... 我就是想吃饼干

Yet you are ten feet off the ground.
可你一下子就能跳那么高

And you have done a perfect spilt.
还做了个大劈叉

No,this? This is just...
这个也算 这只是...

...an accident.
一个意外

There are no accidents.
从来就没有意外

Oome with me.
你跟我来

l know you're trying to be all mystical and kung fuey...
我知道你们教功夫的都神秘兮兮

...but could you at least tell me where we're going?
可你好歹告诉我这是去哪儿?

You dragged me...
大老远

...all the way out here...
把我拖这儿来

...for a bath?
让我洗澡?

Panda...we do not wash our pits in the Pool of Sacred Tears.
熊猫,你在这圣泪池洗胳肢窝可是大不敬啊

The Pool of...
什么? 什么池?

This is where Oogway unraveled the mysteries...
乌龟大师就是在这里解开了

...of harmony and focus.
功夫之道的玄机

This is the birthplace...
这里是 功夫 最初的

...of kung fu.
诞生地

Do you want to learn kung fu?
你是不是想学功夫?

Yeah!

Then l am your master!
那么我就是你的师父

OK!
好啊

Don't cry.
不许哭

OK.
不哭

When you focus on kung fu,
你一心想学功夫

when you concentrate...
全身心投入

...you stink.
结果糟透了

Perhaps that is my fault.
可也许这都是我的错

l cannot train you the way l have trained the Five.
我不能用教那五个徒儿的方法教你

l now see that the way to get through to you...
我悟到让你开窍的办法...

...is with this.
是用这个

Oh,great,'cause l am hungry.
太好了 我都饿扁了

Good.
很好

When you have been trained,you may eat.
等你练完了 才能吃

Let us begin.
开始吧

分享到
重点单词
  • sacredadj. 神圣的,受尊重的
  • concentratev. 集中,专心,浓缩 n. 浓缩物
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • faultn. 缺点,过失,故障,毛病,过错,[地]断层 vt.
  • disgustn. 厌恶,嫌恶 v. 令人厌恶
  • harmonyn. 和弦,协调,和睦,调和
  • shelfn. 架子,搁板