(单词翻译:单击)
Conversation Two
对话二
W: Morning. Can I help you?
女:早上好,有什么需要帮助的吗?
M: Well, I'm not really sure. I'm just looking.
男:恩,我不确定,我就是先看看。
W: I see. Well, there's plenty to look at again this year. I'm sure you'd have to walk miles to see each stand.
女:我知道了。恩,这里有许多可以看的,我认为你要走很远才能看完。
M: That's true.
男:是这样的。
W: Mr, would you like a coffee? Come and sit down for a minute, no obligation.
女:先生,想来杯咖啡吗?来坐一坐,免费的。
M: Well, that's very kind of you, but...
男:额,很感谢你,但是。。。
W: Now, please. Is this the first year you've been to the fair, Mr... ?
女:请进。这是您第一次来商品展览会?
M: Yes, Johnson, James Johnson.
男:是的,约翰逊。詹姆斯·约翰逊。
W: My name's Susan Carter. Are you looking for anything in particular, or are you just interested in computers in general?
女:我的名字是苏珊·卡特。你是想找一些特殊的,还是你只是对电脑感兴趣?
M: Well, actually, I have some specific jobs in mind. I own a small company, and we've grown quite dramatically over the past 12 months, and we really need some technological help to enable us to keep on top of everything.
男:恩,事实上,我心中有一些特别的需求。我有一家小的公司,在去年我们已经取得了长足的发展,我们真的需要一些技术来帮助和支持我们保有此领先地位.
W: What's your line of business, Mr. Johnson?
女:您所属的行业是什么,约翰逊先生?
M: We're a training consultancy.
男:我们从事培训顾问行业。
W: I see. And what do you need "to keep on top"?
女:我知道了,那你需要什么来“保有领先地位”呢?
M: The first thing is correspondence. We have a lot of standard letters and forms. So I suppose we need some kind of word processor.
男:第一件事就是通信。我们有许多标准的信件和表格,因此我认为我们需要一种文字处理工具。
W: Right. Well, that's no problem. But it may be possible for you to get a system that does a lot of other things in addition to word processing. What might suit you is the MR5000. That's it over there! It's IBM compatible.
女:好的,没问题。有一个除了文字处理还有其他功能的系统可能适合你。我认为MR5000可能适合你,就在那里!兼容IBM系统。
M: What about the price?
男:价格大约是多少?
W: Well, the MRS000 costs 1050. Software comes free with the hardware.
女:恩,MR5000价格大约是1050元。随机赠送的软件是免费的。
M: Well, I'll think about it. Thank you.
男:恩,我会考虑一下它的,谢谢你。
W: Here's my card. Please feel free to contact me.
女:这是我的名片。请随时联系我