旅游口语天天说 第133天:如何使用机内设备
日期:2012-11-27 10:58

(单词翻译:单击)

星级典句:

第一句:Could you please tell me how to turn on the radio?
请您告诉我怎么开收音机,好吗?

A: Excuse me!
劳驾!
B: Yes, what can I do for you?
我能帮您什么?
A: Could you please tell me how to turn on the radio?
请您告诉我怎么开收音机,好吗?
B: Oh, this is the button to turn on and off, and the one to the right is for changing channels; you can adjust volume using up and down.
哦,这是开关钮,右边的键是调频道的,您可以按上下键调节音量。

第二句:I'm having trouble with my chair.
我的椅子调不好。

A: Excuse me, Miss. I'm having trouble with my chair.
打扰一下,小姐。我的椅子调不好。
B: Let me see. I'll push the button, and you pull it forward, please.
让我看看,我开按按钮,你向前推。
A: May I unfasten my seatbelt, now?
我现在可以解开安全带吗?
B: Yes, sir. But we suggest that you wear it loosely buckled.
可以,先生。但是我们建议您系着安全带,把扣扣得松一点。

其他表达法:

如果不清楚怎么使用设备时可以问乘务员,或者像乘务员说明自己的要求等,相关的表达可能还会涉及到以下方面,比如说 May I have a blanket? 我能要个毯子吗?

This headset doesn't work. 这个耳机不好用。

May I use my computer in the cabin? 我能在飞机上使用计算机吗?

Do you sell duty-free goods on the flight? 你们飞机上卖免税商品吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • unfastenvt. 解开;放松 vi. 解开;放松
  • blanketn. 毛毯,覆盖物,排字版 vt. 用毯子裹,扑灭,挡风