星级饭店英语口语附字幕 Unit13:arranging a taxi
日期:2009-10-23 17:17

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One To Beijing

第一课去北京

G:Could I ask for your help in arranging a taxi for me tomorrow?

旅客:请你明天帮我安排一辆出租车好吗?

R:Certainly ...Where would you like to go?

接待员:当然......您要去哪儿?

G:I need to go to Beijing tomorrow.

旅客:我明天需要去北京。

R:Is that just one way or will you be needing the taxi all day?

接待员:只是单程呢还是需要用一整天?

G:One way.

旅客:单程。

R:Okay.And what time would you like to start out?

接待员:好吧,您什么时候动身?

G:7:00 in the morning.

旅客:明天早上7:00.

R:That's fine. I'll arrange a taxi for you for 7:00 a.m.

接待员:好的。我为您安排一辆明早7:00的出租车

then I'll call you to confirm it.

并打电话请您确认一下。

Lesson Two

第二课

To the Airport

去机场

G:I need to go to the airport very early tomorrow morning.

旅客:我需要明天很早就到机场,

Could you arrange a taxi for me in advance?

你能提前为我安排一辆出租车吗?

I'm afraid I won't be able to find one on the street at 6:00 in the morning.

我怕6:00 的时候在街上找不到出租车。

R:Certainly.So you'd like a taxi for 6:00 a.m.?

接待员:当然。您想在明晨6:00的时候要一辆出租车吗?

G:Yes.

旅客:是的。

R:Okay.I'll arrange a taxi for you,then call you to confirm it.

接待员:好的,我会为您安排一辆出租车,然后给您打电话请您确认一下。

G:Thanks very much.

旅客:非常感谢。

R:Hello,Mr.Konnor? This is Reception.

接待员:您好,Konnor先生吗?这里是前台接待处。

A taxi will be waiting to take you to the airport at 6:00 tomorrow morning.

出租车将在明天早上6:00等着接您去机场

G:Great.And how much will it be?

旅客:太好了,大约多少钱?

R:To the airport it should be about 60 yuan.

接待员:去机场大约60元。

分享到