星级饭店英语口语附字幕 Unit11:phone manner
日期:2009-10-23 17:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One
第一课
Putting Caller on Hold
请打电话的人等候
R:Reception.
接待员:你好,前台。
G:Is this Susan?
旅客:是苏珊吗?
R:Yes it is.How may I help you?
接待员:是我,您有什么事吗?
G:Hi,Susan.This is Mr.Smith in Room 3201.
旅客:你好,苏珊 ,我是3201房间的Smith 先生。
R:(The other phon rings)Oh,I'm sorry Mr.Smith.
接待员:(这时另外一部电话响了)喔,对不起,Smith 先生,
Could you hold a moment please?
(请稍等一下好吗?
G:Sure.
旅客:可以。
R:Thank you for holding.
接待员:谢谢您的等待。
Lesson Two
第二课
Taking a Simple Message
记录简单的留言
G:May I speak to Ryan,please?
旅客:我能和赖安讲话吗?
R:I'm sorry,Ryan's not on duty right now.
接待员:对不起,Ryan 现在不在,
Is there anyone else who can help you?
找其他的人可以吗?
G:No,thanks.Can you please tell me when he comes on duty today?
旅客:不用了,谢谢。你能告诉我他今天什么时候在吗?
R:Ryan has the afternoon shift today so he'll be here at 2:00 p.m.
接待员:Ryan 今天上中班,所以他下午2:00在。
Would you like to leave a message?
您要留言吗?
G:Yes,please.Could you ask him to call me back as soon as possible?
旅客:是的,麻烦你告诉他尽快给我回个电话好吗?
R:Certainly.May I have your name,please?
接待员:当然。请问您的姓名?
G:Oh,sorry.This is Don Bradford.
旅客:喔,对不起。我叫Don Bradford.
R:Would you spell that for me,please?
接待员:能给我拼写一下您的姓名吗?/您不介意拼写一下吧?
G:Don Bradford.
旅客:Don Bradford
R:Don Bradford.
接待员:Don Bradford
G:That's right.
旅客:对。
R:And does Ryan have your phone number?
接待员:Ryan 有您的电话号码吗?
G:He should,but maybe I'd better give it to you just in case.
旅客:他应该有,可是我最好给你留一个以防万一。
It's 335-5663.
335-5663。
R:335-5663.
接待员:335-5663
G:That's right.
旅客:对的。
R:Is there anything else?
接待员:您还有别的事吗?
G:No,thank you.
旅客:没有了,谢谢。
R:I'll give Ryan the message as soon as he gets on duty.
接待员:Ryan 一上班我就把您的留言给他
I'll make sure he gets the message.
我保证他能得到这份留言。
Lesson Three
第三课
A Longer Message
记录较长的留言
G:I'm trying to reach Mr.White in Room 3301,
旅客:我想和3301房间的 White先生通电话,
but there's no answer.Could I leave a message for him?
但是没有人接,我能给他留言吗?
R:Certainly.The message is for...?
接待员:当然可以。请问您给谁留言......?
G:Bob White in Room 3301.
旅客:3301房间的 Bob White先生。
R:3301.Go ahead,please.
接待员:3301,请继续说。
G:Please tell Mr.White that the meeting in Beijing tomorrow has been canceled.
旅客:请告诉White先生明天在北京召开的会议取消了,
I'll see him again in Guangzhou next Monday.
我下星期一在广州与他见面。
R:I'm sorry,would you repeat that please?
接待员:对不起请您重复一下好吗?
G:Tell Mr.White the meeting in Beijing tomorrow is canceled
旅客:告诉White先生明天在北京召开的会议取消了,
and I'll see him in Guangzhou next Monday.
我下星期一将在广州与他见面。
R:Meeting in Beijing tomorrow is cancelled
接待员:明天在北京召开的会议取消了,
and you'll see Mr.White in Guangzhou next Monday.
您将在下星期一与他在广州见面。
Is that right?
是吗?
G:That's right.
旅客:是的。
R:May I have your name please,sir?
接待员:请告诉我您的名字好吗?
G:Bill Thompson.
旅客:比尔。汤姆森。
R:Bill Thompson.Thompson?
接待员:比尔。汤姆森 Thompson?
G:That's right.
旅客:对。
R:Is there anything else?
接待员:您还有别的事吗?
G:No,thank you.
旅客:没有了,谢谢。
R:I'll give Mr.White the message as soon as he returns.
接待员:White一回来,我就把留言条给他。
G:Thank you.
旅客:谢谢。
R:You're welcome.
接待员:不客气。
G:Goodbye.
旅客:再见。
Lesson Four
第四课
Guest Returns before Message Is Sent to His Room
服务员在送交留言条之前客人已经回来了.
R:Excuse me,Mr.White?
接待员:对不起,怀特先生!
G:Yes?
旅客:什么事?
R:We have a message for you.Here you are.
接待员:我们这有您的留言,给您。
G:Oh,thanks.
旅客:喔,谢谢。
R:You're welcome.
接待员:不客气。

分享到