星级饭店英语口语附字幕 Unit3:laundry charge
日期:2009-10-23 17:10

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One

第一课

Guest Thinks Bill Is too High

客人认为费用太高

C:Good afternoon,Finance Department.

店员:下午好,财务部。

G:Hello.I have a question about my bill.

旅客:你好,我想询问一个关于账单的问题。

C:May I have your room number,please?

店员:请问你的房间号码?

G:3309.

旅客:3309。

C:3309.And what's your question,ma'am?

店员:是3309房间,你有什么问题吗,女士?

G:The laundry charge is too high.

旅客:洗衣费太高。

I only used the laundry service twice last month.

上个月我只洗过两次衣服,

It can't be 420 yuan.It's impossible.

不可能是420元。

C:Just a moment,please.Let me get your laundry slips for the last month

店员:请您稍等,让我看一下您上个月的洗衣单

...Thank you for holding.

......谢谢您的配合。

According to our records you used the laundry service four times last month.

根据我们的记载,你上月共洗过四次衣服,

I have our copies of your laundry bills here.

我这也有一份您的洗衣单,

Would you like to come down to and check them?

您愿意下楼来核对一下吗?

G:Yes,I would.Thank you.

旅客:是的,我愿意。谢谢你。

G:Hello.I'm here to see the laundry slips you charged me for.

旅客:你好,我来看洗衣费用账单。

C:You're Mrs. Jackson in room 3309?

店员:您是3309房间的Jackson 夫人吗?

G:Yes,that's right.I think there must be a mistake.

旅客:是的,我想是弄错了。

I only used the laundry service twice last month.

我上个月只洗过两次衣服。

C:Here are your laundry slips.

店员:这是您的洗衣单。

G:There I told you.These two are not ours.

旅客:我不是说过吗,那两次不是我们洗的。

C:That's not Mr. Jackson's signature?

店员:那不是Jackson先生的签名吗?

G:No,it's not.

旅客:对,不是。

I think this says 3307,although I can see how you might think it's 3309.

虽然我看这也像是3309房间,但是我认为是3307房间,

It's not so clear.

这写的不太清楚。

C:Let me see...Yes,I see what you mean.

店员:让我看看......是的,我明白了。

Okay,I'll check the signature of the guest in room 3307.

好吧,我将核对一下3307房间客人的签字。

G:Well anyway,they're not ours.

旅客:好了,不管怎么样,不是我们的签字。

So could you please take them off my bill?

你们能不能将这些费用从我的账单上减掉?

C:(smiling )I will.I'm sorry for the mistake.

店员:(微笑)我会的。对不起,是我们弄错了,

I'll change it for you...Okay.The total is 200 yuan.

我把费用给您改一下.......总计是200元。

G:That's better.And here you are.(gives chashier 200 yuan)

旅客:那就好,给你。(客人给出纳200元钱)

Oh-could you please print up a new bill for us?

噢,能不能给我们重打一份账单?

Mr.Jackson needs this to turn into his company to get reimbursed.

Jackson先生需要把这份账单交给公司报销。

C:Certainly.Could you wait a moment,please?

店员:当然可以。请您稍候。

Lesson Two

第二课

Mistake in Addition

账单计算错误

C:Here are the copies of your laundry slips.

店员:这是给您的一份洗衣账单。

G:Hmm.Something doesn't look right here.The figure's just too high.

旅客:嗯,这里好像不太对,数目太大了,

Could you just check the addition on these charges again?

你能不能在核对一下费用的合计?

C:Certainly...(adds them up, frowns,adds them up again)

店员:当然......(计算,皱眉,又计算)

Oh you're right! There is a mistake.

噢,您是对的!这儿弄错了。

It should be 320 yuan,not 420 yuan,I'm sorry.

应该是320元,不是420元,非常抱歉。

G:Never mind.But I knew it was too high.

旅客:没关系。我知道刚才的费用太高了。

Lesson Three

第三课

Guest Agrees after Seeing Laundry Slips

客人看过洗衣账单后同意按账单付费

C:Here are the copies of your laundry bills.

店员:这是您的洗衣账单。

G:Let me see.I think this one's wrong.

旅客:让我看看。我认为这项是错的

I didn't wash three pairs of pants,I washed only one.

我没有洗过三条裤子,只洗过一条裤子。

C:May I see?...Well,it has your signature on it,sir.

店员:能让我看一下吗?嗯,先生,

I'm afraid we have to accept this as the record.

账单上有您的签字。对不起,我们不得不以您的签字为准。

G:I guess you're right;I did sign them all.

旅客:我想你是对的,我确实签了字。

I just can't believe it's so expensive!(sighs)

我只是不相信费用会这么贵!(叹气)

C:Would you like to pay now?

店员:您要不要现在付款?

G:Okay.What's the total?

旅客:好的。总共是多少?

Lesson Four

第四课

Mistake on Laundry Slip

洗衣单上的错误

G:This price is wrong.

旅客:这项价格弄错了。

I didn't want this dry-cleaned I just wanted it washed.

我没有要求这件衣服干洗,我只要求水洗,

But I'm being charged for dry-cleaning.

但是这里是按干洗计费的。

C:May I see?Hmm.I see what you mean.

店员:我能看一下吗?嗯,我明白你的意思了。

I'll have to check with the laundry service about this.

我要核对洗衣服记录。

Could you wait a moment,please?

请稍等一下,好吗?

G:Actually,no.I have an appointment.Would you call me later about it?

旅客:不行,我有一个约会。过一会儿给我打电话,行吗?

C:Yes.I'll get back to you after I speak with the Laundry Service.

店员:好吧,我和洗衣服部通过话之后,就给您打电话。

分享到
重点单词
  • laundryn. 洗衣店,要洗的衣服,洗衣
  • slipv. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,滑脱 n. 滑倒,溜走,疏忽,失
  • impossibleadj. 不可能的,做不到的 adj. 无法忍受的
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • additionn. 增加,附加物,加法
  • figuren. 图形,数字,形状; 人物,外形,体型 v. 演算,