星级饭店英语口语附字幕 Unit7:mail
日期:2009-10-23 17:13

(单词翻译:单击)

Lesson One

第一课

Informing Guest of Special Mail

通知客人取特殊邮件

R:Good morning,Mrs.Clark.

接待员:早上好,Clark 太太。

This is Reception/the Front Desk.

这是前台接待处,

We have a registered letter for you.

有您的一封挂号信,

You can pick it up at your convenience.

方便时您可以随时来取。

G:Okay,thanks.I'll be down in a couple of minutes to get it.

旅客:好的,谢谢。我在两三分钟之后下来取。

Lesson Two

第二课

Guest Receives a Package Notice

客人接到包裹通知

R:We have a package notice from the post office for you.

接待员:我们有邮局给您的一个邮包/包裹通知单。

G:Oh,great.I'll be right down to get it...Hi.You have a package for me?

旅客:太好了。我马上下去取......您好,有我的邮包吗?

R:Not exactly.

接待员:实际上不是邮包,

We have a parcel notice from the post office for you.

我们接到了邮局的包裹通知单。

The post office has a package for you.

邮局有您的邮包,

You should go there to pick it up within three days

您必须于三日之内去邮局领取,

or you may have to pay a small fine.

否则要付一些延期的罚金。

G:Oh,you mean I have to go to the post office to pick it up?

旅客:你的意思是说我必须亲自去邮局取。

R:Yes,or you can have a clerk from the post office in the basement

接待员:是的,或者您可以让底层邮局的服务员

get it for you for a thirteen yuan service fee.

替您去取,你得交十三元服务费。

G:That's okay.I can just go downstairs and get it myself.

旅客:那好吧,我可以下楼自己去取。

R:Oh,I'm afraid your package isn't at the post office on B-1;

接待员:恐怕您的邮包不在底层的邮局,

it's at another post office not far from here.

而在另外一个不远处的邮局。

G:Oh,I see.How far is it?

旅客:我知道。它有多远?

R:Just five minutes by bike.

接待员:骑车只用五分钟。

G:All right.It's a nice day and I need some exercise.

旅客:好的,今天天气很好,我正好需要做些锻炼。

Can you tell me how to get there?

你能告诉我怎么去吗?

R:Sure.It's not difficult.

接待员:当然可以,这很简单。

Go down the street,

您下楼之后,

through the market and continue for two more blocks until the road ends in a T.

穿过市场,走过两个路口,直到一个T字型路口,

Turn left and go one block to a very big,open intersection.

向左转,就走过一个路口再到达一个大的、宽阔的交叉口。

The post office is on the corner on the right.

邮局就在拐角的右边。

G:Okay.I think I can get it.

旅客:可以,我想我能找到。

R:By the way,you'll need to show your passport and this notice,

接待员:顺便说一下,您需要出示护照和这张通知单,

and pay a small fee,probably about three yuan.

并需付一些费用,大约三元。

G:Okay.Thanks.

旅客:好的,谢谢。

R:Oh,excuse me,could you please sign here for the parcel notice?

接待员:劳驾,您能在这里签字证明您已领取通知单了吗?

Lesson Three

第三课

Guest is Looking for a letter

客人查找一封信

G:I'm expecting an important letter from England.Has it come yet?

旅客:我在等一封从英国来的重要信件。来了吗?

R:Just a moment,please.

接待员:请稍等,

Let me check...I'm sorry,we haven't seen it.

让我看一下......对不起,我们还没有看到。

G:Is there any way you can check on it for me?

旅客:有什么办法帮我查找一下吗?

R:How was it sent? Was it sent by Express Mail?

接待员:是怎么寄来的?是快件吗?

If it was sent by Experess Mail,you can check with the post office on B-1.

如果是快件您可以到底层的邮局查一下。

If it was sent by DHL,you can check with the DHL office on the second floor.

如果是国际快递,可以去二楼的国际快递办事处查一下。

G:Can you check it for me?

旅客:你能为我查一下吗?

R:I'm sorry.I'm afraid not.

接待员:对不起,恐怕不行。

You must check it yourself.

您必须自己去查。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • parceln. 包裹,一块(土地),部分 vt. 打包,分配
  • basementn. 根基,地下室 n.(新英格兰)特别指学校中的
  • conveniencen. 适宜,便利,便利设施,方便的时间,舒适
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • blockn. 街区,木块,石块 n. 阻塞(物), 障碍(物)